Denman D4 All Black Classic Styling Brush

by Denman

Denman Classic Styling Brush-Black are available in a variety of sizes to suit all hair lengths and types.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Denman D4 All Black Classic Styling Brush!
Inglewood, CA
This is my all time favorite brush. I have thick curly hair and this brush goes through with ease. My friend also has easy use of this brush and her texture is more wavy with looser curls. We love how easy it is to use and love how the bristles massage our scalps!
Dalton, GA
Denman D4 All Black Classic Styling Brush uploaded by kim H.
Purchased at: Amazon
I just started my journey for my curly hair. They recommend not brushing your hair. But my hair is extremely thick so they said if you must use a brush to you the Denman brush bc it actually helps curls. I was extremely skeptical at first because a brush is a brush, right? Wrong. This brush truly doesn't stretch my curls and helps shape them. I have no idea how but if you're looking for a brush for your curly hair this is a must have. I would definitely buy again and again. Picture of my hair right after using the denman brush!
I love my Denman brush so much! I use It with my 4B natural hair as well as my wigs. It gets the job done without pulling out my hair. This brush is awesome and I wold recommend for sure!
roswell, ga
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
This brush is really great at defining curls from root [email protected] It even helps out the stubborn transition hair. You do get wayyy more shrinkage but you ca always stretch it. It is on the pricey side tho
Reston, VA
After my big chop, I bought this brush and 5 years later, this is still my go to. I only have 3 hair tools in my stash and this is one of them. I finger detangle first, then grab my Denman or Tangle Teaser to smooth my hair and to clump my curls together. Love this brush!
norfolk
This is a classic for untangling my big 4B fro. It has never let me down. It works when my hair is wet or dry, but I prefer to use it on wet hair. If you are worried that the rubbery part will drag on your hair, don’t worry because it won’t.
Bowie, MD
The denman line of brushes are my favorite for my curly hair. It separates and defines my curls with minimal snagging. It's also great to use in the shower which is typically when I brush my curly hair to reduce damage.
Best brush ever! I use this whether I am relaxed or natural. I have pretty thick hair, and this brush seems to glide through with no tangles. It helps my hair manageable after washing and drying. Five stars well deserved.
Fort Worth, TX
I use this brush for weave or wigs and it works nicely. I don’t really like it on my natural hair because it’s smaller compared to my other brush. I feel like I do a terrible job
Blue Ash, OH
This is the best brush for blow drying the kinks out of curly hair. It really helps to grip to the roots. I purchased a similar brush from a a different brand and it did not compare to with one. The off brand brush head would slide out of place. The denman brush stays put when blowing out your hair. This brush was built to last and it is an amazing product.

Looking for your answer?