Denman D4 All Black Classic Styling Brush

by Denman

Denman Classic Styling Brush-Black are available in a variety of sizes to suit all hair lengths and types.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Denman D4 All Black Classic Styling Brush!
Denman D4 All Black Classic Styling Brush uploaded by SarahPesa G.
I use this before showering to de tangle and then during the shower to distribute conditioner. Very [email protected] easy to keep clean. Make sure to let it dry fully if you get it wet. Affordable and worth it.
Granger, IN
Purchased at: Target
This is my favorite styling brush. It makes my curls pop. I usually take out every other row so it's not as harsh on my fine hair. Don't use this as a detangler though. It works best when for me when used it after I've inger detangleg very well, or with a wide tooth comb.
Very heavy duty and great for blow drying. I use it for a flat wrap blow dry most often. Good for using on clients who wear their hair smooth. I have also used it on myself for smooth blowouts. I also like the chic look of the black brush. Very nice in any stylists kit.
San Diego, CA
This was everything I never knew I needed. When I want defined curls, this is my brush! I love how spiraled this makes my curls. Also, whatever smoothie concoction I have going on, this product makes sure it’s coated all over my strands.
Menifee, CA
This an amazing brush if you struggle with untamed curly hair. I have struggled with taming my curly hair for year’s but this brush is like magic and it leaves my hair with beautiful tamed coiled curls. Definitely Worth Trying!!
I have super curly hair and this brush has been the holy grail. You get so much definition with your curls. This brush can detangle the thickest of hair. Brushing small sections will give you AMAZING CURLS
This is an excellent brush for curly hair! It is great at distributing the products easily through my hair and the definition of my curls are to die for. It might not be so great for detangling though.
AMAZING FOR CURLY HAIR! I use this for styling to creat clumps and define my curls. I don’t think I’ll ever go back to using anything else. Took some practice, but I can’t live without it now.
Morehead City , NC
This is great for defining my curls and creating clumps. I modified mine and removed some rows to create larger clumps. I don’t finger coil, but this brush helps me get better definition and ensures that all my curls go in the same direction for the length of the curl and don’t get all “wonky.” It’s no good for detangling my wet curly hair, but that’s not what it’s meant for so that’s fine. I also like to use it to really work in deep conditioners and styling products. Very affordable as well.
Fairfield, CA
Denman D4 All Black Classic Styling Brush uploaded by Lea M.
Purchased at: Amazon
This brush works wonders with my curls. I used to “squish” products in my curls but realized that it wasn’t even and I’d find blobs of hair with massive amounts of product.

Looking for your answer?