Denman D14 5 Row Styling Brush uploaded by Debra V.Denman D14 5 Row Styling Brush uploaded by Tammy H.Denman D14 5 Row Styling Brush uploaded by Alexus T.

BY DENMAN #8 in Hairbrushes & Combs

With an anti-static rubber pad the Denman Classic Styling Brush provides maximum grip and control during blow-drying. With five rows of nylon pins this styling brush is ideal for shaping the hair and perfect for 'on-the-go' styling! Discover for yourself why Denman is renowned for creating 'the hairdressers' hairbrush'. Providing maximum grip and control Denman Classic Styling Brushes are available in a variety of sizes to suit all hair lengths and types.

• Are the Denman brushes supposed to be use to deranged? I feel as ...1 Answers
  • Does this cause breakage on African American natural hair?3 Answers
  • Whats the difference between this on e amd the blowout brush1 Answers
Dana P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love my Denman brush! It works great on my natural kinky curly hair. I use it to comb through and easily detangle my hair after washing without causing any damage to my hair. Its pretty affordable. I bought mine from Sallys for about $11-$14. The only thing I don't like about it is that while detangling it will sometimes slide out of the base of the brush.
Glory M.
Lilburn, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this for a couple of years, I have it in different colors too. I bought this at Sally beauty supply with a discount code. Might be pricey for some but definitely worth it.
Brittany H.
Richfield , MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've loved this brush since transitioning to natural. It saves my life detangling after deep conditioning, and for everyday natural styling. Can't live without it!
Nicole G.
Montclair, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just used it for detangling and it feels beyond amazing! My hair was left so easy to manage and just easier to work. Right now i am currently in the deep conditioning mode. Using the Shea Moisture Superfruit Complex 10-in-1 masque, my hair feels so smooth! I hope that it works well with the my styling, which i am planning to use the Cantu Argan oil Leavin in Conditioning Repair Cream.  Cantu Argan Oil Leave In Conditioning Repair CreamSheaMoisture SuperFruit Complex 10-in-1 Renewal System Hair Masque w/ Marula Oil & Biotin
Monica B.
Brookhaven, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This little tool here is a MUST HAVE for all my curly girls out there! For only 8 or 9 dollars, you will find yourself with the best way to detangle your hair in-shower that I have ever seen. It really allows you to get out the smaller tangles that wide tooth combs tend to miss and really help define your curls for a wash-and-go look that will make heads turn!
Juliet Q.
Deer Park, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use to have this when I was younger and loved it . When I lost it last year i was so upset . I tried to go to my beauty store near me and they only had small ones and I was so upset bc this brush is my baby . I went online and finally found it . This is the best to comb out my knots and also defines my curls as well. This is perfect than any other brush I have used in the past. Great for all types of hair especially curly hair !!!
Megan M.
Saint Clair, PA
My 13 year old daughter has super thick, coarse straight hair. She also insists on keeping it very long. Needless to say, there are a lot of tangles. This brush takes care of those with ease. Now, my hair is not as thick but it is full of cowlicks. This brush is great for styling my hair. It makes it very silky, and it is perfect for pin up styles and blow outs!
Kalaeja F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush is the best detangling brush I've ever used. I don't detangle much with a brush any more...more so my fingers but I do have those times where my patience wears very thin and this is the first tool I reach for... Well besides my conditioner but this is the only detangling brush that has no gimmicks and does what it's actually suppose to do. Love it. Just bought my third one but because something was wrong with the others more so they disappeared from my bathroom. Darn shame.
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this brush for years... and I can't do without it. It is the perfect detangling brush to use after I have washed my hair. I've tried multiple other brushes that claim to detangle without causing damage to wet hair, and none of them compare to the way this brush works. I have fine textured, highlighted, waist-length hair and this brush is GOLD!
myah a.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush can be pricey depending on where you get it. But either way it is worth the price. I use this brush to detangle my coily hair and clumps my curls together too. I love this brush and I recommend it to any naturalist it is a must have.
Malea S.
I have very thick hair and I also have a tender head. Does this brush pull your hair out and does it detangle well?
Tasha M.
CHESAPEAKE, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this cause breakage on African American natural hair?
Gabrielle V.
Everyone keeps saying this is perfect for curly hair. Can someone explain to me why ? what makes it so much for different then any other brush?
Bridget C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good for fine hair?
Brittny D.
Victoria, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this really help to define curls