Denman D14 5 Row Styling Brush uploaded by Debra V.Denman D14 5 Row Styling Brush uploaded by Tammy H.Denman D14 5 Row Styling Brush uploaded by Alexus T.

BY DENMAN #9 in Hairbrushes & Combs

With an anti-static rubber pad the Denman Classic Styling Brush provides maximum grip and control during blow-drying. With five rows of nylon pins this styling brush is ideal for shaping the hair and perfect for 'on-the-go' styling! Discover for yourself why Denman is renowned for creating 'the hairdressers' hairbrush'. Providing maximum grip and control Denman Classic Styling Brushes are available in a variety of sizes to suit all hair lengths and types.

• Are the Denman brushes supposed to be use to deranged? I feel as ...1 Answers
  • Does this cause breakage on African American natural hair?3 Answers
  • Whats the difference between this on e amd the blowout brush1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Trista D.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a great brush for natural hair, but it must be modified. In order to modify the brush you just have to detach the red base from the handle. When you open in you will see where you can remove some of the rows of teeth. I remove every other row and that allows you to rake through your curly hair and detangle with ease. This is a great wash day brush- I don't really use it on my dry hair. I would recommend for 4a curly girls~
Alena P.
This is my all time favorite brush to use! Unfortunately I lost it when I moved, and haven't been able to buy one since. This brush works great on tangles. I also like that you can take this brush apart to clean it. I can not say enough about this brush! This is a must have, and I highly recommend it to anyone. You won't be disappointed.
Kayla H.
Lafayette, LA
I've been a fan of Denman brushes for a while now. I have the original black one which I absolutely love. I happened to stop in a local Sally's store where I purchased this one and I find that I like the original one a bit more. The original brush holds a good curl and really keeps my hair in place when I have it straightened.
Debra V.
Spring, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush is good for detangling but I noticed that with the long bristles, it sometimes snags another section of tangled hair. The price is good for the use as I detangle my hair twice a week but I only recommend it to someone who can pair it with a good detangling conditioner if their hair is super curly like mine.
Jantenee C.
Menifee, CA
This Denman brush has helped my natural hair out in many ways such as detangling and making my curl pattern more "curly" as I should say. When I use this brush I use it in the shower, that's when you'l get your best curls after you put in your leave-in conditioner. I love this brush, its life!
Rania H.
New Carrolltn, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
all the effectiveness of the tangle teaser, but with a HANDLE so your hand doesn't cramp up!!!

ive got natural, 3b-3c curly hair. my curl pattern is pretty loose and wavy, but i have A LOT of hair. this brush detangles my wash and gos, wet OR dry, and i half the time.

its worth every penny.
Erin A.
A must have in your hair arsenal. This makes blow drying your hair a cinch. Just brush your hair from side to side, pointing the blow dryer from the roots toward the ends. It's very affordable, and will last you forever, especially if you make sure to clean hair out of it regularly.
Prisca D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have 4c hair and tangles are my biggest obstacle. But I love how well this brush works with my hair. It brushes out the tangles without breaking off my hair. It leaves the curls looking nicer than when I started and it's my go to brush for any hairstyle I'm doing.
Ammie R.
This is an amazing brush. My 3 year old has long thick hair. This is an inexpensive brush that works great to get her hair under control. It's quick and easy to use, so it cuts down on the fights and tears at brush time. This will always be in my hair basket.
Taylor N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush is so great for thick hair! I have thick, curly hair and sometimes the brushes pull so hard on my hair that it legitimately gets stuck in my curls haha. I don't seem to have that problem with this brush, and it makes blow drying my hair easy too.
Malea S.
I have very thick hair and I also have a tender head. Does this brush pull your hair out and does it detangle well?
Tasha M.
CHESAPEAKE, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this cause breakage on African American natural hair?
V E.
Is this a good teasing brush?
Asia-Bryanne G.
Nashville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are the Denman brushes supposed to be use to deranged? I feel as if I hear that a lot on YouTube videos but when I look at the brushes I can only imagine it getting stuck in my hair.
Brittny D.
Victoria, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this really help to define curls