BY DENMAN #7 in Hairbrushes & Combs

With an anti-static rubber pad the Denman Classic Styling Brush provides maximum grip and control during blow-drying. With five rows of nylon pins this styling brush is ideal for shaping the hair and perfect for 'on-the-go' styling! Discover for yourself why Denman is renowned for creating 'the hairdressers' hairbrush'. Providing maximum grip and control Denman Classic Styling Brushes are available in a variety of sizes to suit all hair lengths and types.

• Are the Denman brushes supposed to be use to deranged? I ...2 Answers
  • Does this cause breakage on African American natural hair?4 Answers
  • Whats the difference between this on e amd the blowout brush1 Answers
Renatta L.
acworth
This brush is the best for curly hair. When I brush my hair with this brush it just defines my curls and clumps them together. These are also good for slicking down the hair. Also the grip for the brush is strong and you can take out some of the bristles. Another thing is it doesn’t pull out a lot of hair when you are rebrushung. I would not recommend this product to detangle curls because it will take 1 million years. So this brush is used the best when you are rebrushung your hair after finger detangling. But this!!!!!
Turquoia D.
Cincinnati, OH
I have a love hate relationship with this brush. I have 3c4a combination hair. My hair Has to be soaking wet or i feel like a lot of my hair is yanked out. I might be too heavy handed for this product. I do like how define my curls are afterwards.
Dana P.
I love my Denman brush! It works great on my natural kinky curly hair. I use it to comb through and easily detangle my hair after washing without causing any damage to my hair. Its pretty affordable. I bought mine from Sallys for about $11-$14. The only thing I don't like about it is that while detangling it will sometimes slide out of the base of the brush.
Jasmine C.
Valencia, CA
This is the best brush on the market for curly girls. This is my holy grail brush and I most likely won’t use anything else. My hair type is between 3B and 3C and it works wonderfully. It lasts a long time too.
Marquita S.
Richmond
I love my Denman Brush it brushes through my hair easily. I first bought one at Sally's Beauty Supply, I was shocked by the price but was told it was the best. I have tightly curled hair so having this brush was a miracle. The 5 rows help for your hair to be brushed thoroughly. I would recommend this brush to anyone who has thick hair.
Camille S.
Chico, CA
I use this brush on wet hair to comb through product into my hair. It evenly distributes product into my hair while detangling my curls. Some days when I use it I get amazing voluminous defined curls and other times my hair just gets very frizzy. If I want more voluminous curls I definitely use this brush while my hair is wet.
Sophia T.
I love this brush and will forever use this as long as I’m alive! Since being a natural haired curly girl, this brush is a necessity for my wash days, it cuts my detangling time in half versus a wide toothed comb, I customized my brush by taking out every other row of bristles. This cuts down on tugging and unnecessary hair loss.
😸 v.
Boca Raton, FL
It definitely feels different than your standard brush. The bristles are more abrasive, but I feel like it promotes a proper distribution of someone’s hair oils. I will say that my hair also seems fuller from using this brush, although I still shed the same amount of hair. I would recommend trying.
Stephanie F.
Brick, NJ
I was never a fan of these brushes. I have thick and knotty hair. This brush does a horrible job getting the knots out. It is affordable but doesn’t work with my hair.
ariel l.
Atlanta, GA
I have naturally curly hair. This is the only brush that gets my curls defined (with a little product of course) I use this every other day or every day depending on how I want to style my hair. I purchased my denman brush at Sally's Beauty Supply. I would definitely purchase again and recommend this to all my natural curly sistas out there.
Malea S.
I have very thick hair and I also have a tender head. Does this brush pull your hair out and does it detangle well?
Brittny D.
Victoria, TX
Does this really help to define curls
Tasha M.
Norfolk, VA
Does this cause breakage on African American natural hair?
Amanda C.
east hartford , CT
Is this good for curly hair ?
Luisa A.
Bremen
Is it Good for very Curly Hair . I mean like coily hair /afro. Can I use it on dry hair to ?

back