Denman Classic D3 7-Row Medium Style Brush (Case of 6) uploaded by Roshanna W.

BY DENMAN #27 in Hairbrushes & Combs

• Can you use this while your in the shower and your hair is wet?3 Answers
  • Does the Brissles come out of this brush? Like does the red piece...2 Answers
  • I love these brushes!! when is your favorite time to use one?6 Answers
Raven G.
Raven G.
Antioch, CA
The first time I discovered this brush I was in beauty school and It was about seven years ago and I've been rebuying this brush ever since it's great for detangling curly hair especially when you first get out of the shower and wash her hair it's gentle to the hair doesn't how tung your hair it just slides through. This brush is definitely great buy.
Nia A.
Nia A.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this brush I use it all the time. I bought it at a near by beauty supply store. I use the brush mostly in the shower on my wash days . So I use it quite often. I already have two of them and I use it on my little cousins. Perfect for when doing children's hair because it doesn't snag the hair.
Makayla C.
Makayla C.
Baton Rouge, LA
This brush is great! It doesn't hurt when you brush your hair like other ones do , I have thin hair but it gets messy somthimes , I have been buying this brush for a long time. It is just amazing and worth buying!!
Ana Vanessa R.
Ana Vanessa R.
This brush is awesome to define curls. My hair is naturally curly but I still use it every week to keep my curls defined.
Virginia G.
Virginia G.
Frisco, TX
Great brush good for doing kinds of styles and its good to for brushing your hair stuff like that
Zenaida C.
Zenaida C.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great brush. If it's well taken care of you could get many years out of it.
Francis G.
Francis G.
Dorchester, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was one on my latest acquisition in the journey to go natural. This brush is tht St. Grial of the styling brushes and I really needed to try. Since I did it, my curls are super defined and my wash & goes are totally different. The definition it's great and it also work for detangle while you are still in the shower. All curlyhair girls should definitely try this brush. I personally love it.
Shirley J.
Shirley J.
Chicago , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is great when it come to detangling and defining my natural hair. They use to be plastic handle and it was great when my hair was shorter but since it's longer now. I'm even more glad that they updated to a thicker plastic handle.
Penelope g.
Penelope g.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the big thing in the curly/ natural hair community so i decided to give it a try. And i just say... it lives up to its name. My curls were really defined but really fine. And don't get me started on the shrinkage lol
Andjoua R.
Andjoua R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love my brush!! It helps with detangling and it makes my curls POP! I will be a forever user of this brush. This should be a staple for every naturalista (or naturalistO) out there lol. It's totally worth it.
Destany K.
Destany K.
I love these brushes!! when is your favorite time to use one?
Rubi K.
Rubi K.
Scarborough , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can you use this while your in the shower and your hair is wet?
Whitney S.
Whitney S.
Lascassas , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the Brissles come out of this brush? Like does the red piece slide out?