Denman Classic D3 7-Row Medium Style Brush (Case of 6) uploaded by Roshanna W.Denman Classic D3 7-Row Medium Style Brush (Case of 6) uploaded by Veronica W.

BY DENMAN

• Does the Brissles come out of this brush? Like does the r...4 Answers
  • Can you use this while your in the shower and your hair i...4 Answers
  • I love these brushes!! when is your favorite time to use ...7 Answers
Denman Classic D3 7-Row Medium Style Brush (Case of 6)

Start your review of Denman Classic D3 7-Row Medium Style Brush (Case of 6)!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Veronica W.
Brick, NJ
Best brush to define your curls! People say it is not good for detangling, but I do like detangling with it sometimes. I don't feel like it tugs on my hair. Also, I love how much more hygienic it is. Other brushes gather product and water under the paddles which leads to gross stuff growing in there, this one doesn't. You can modify it taking some rows off if you want to get thicker clumps of curls.
Francis G.
Boston, MA
This was one on my latest acquisition in the journey to go natural. This brush is tht St. Grial of the styling brushes and I really needed to try. Since I did it, my curls are super defined and my wash & goes are totally different. The definition it's great and it also work for detangle while you are still in the shower. All curlyhair girls should definitely try this brush. I personally love it.
Jade M.
As a natural curly hair person ive been dying to get my hands on this. I remember using it a while back but it wasnt mine lol. Its really good for detangling individual sections and REALLY defining your curls. Its really not the same curly result without this. It gives those luscious big curls instead of the stringy ones, avoiding a frizzy look and GIRL ITLL LAST YOUR WHOLE LIFE. No exageration. My grandma has had this brush for as long as i can remember till this day. Only does her hair with this.
Crowned G.
Land O Lakes, FL
I can't express how much I love this brush! I used to spend about 2 hours detangling but this brush cuts half that time. I detangle my hair starting from the bottom and working my way up to the top of my hair while there is conditioner in my wet hair. I also use it while applying my styling products in for it's smoothing properties for less frizz and to clump my curls. 5/5 stars, definitely recommend the purchase although it's a pretty pricey product!
Destiny F.
I love this when you have wet hair it don't pull on ur hair I have long hair so it help it not expensive anyone can pick it up my tip would be to use it with wet hair I wish it came in different color
Shirley J.
This is great when it come to detangling and defining my natural hair. They use to be plastic handle and it was great when my hair was shorter but since it's longer now. I'm even more glad that they updated to a thicker plastic handle.
Penelope g.
Bronx, NY
This is the big thing in the curly/ natural hair community so i decided to give it a try. And i just say... it lives up to its name. My curls were really defined but really fine. And don't get me started on the shrinkage lol
Andjoua R.
Love love love my brush!! It helps with detangling and it makes my curls POP! I will be a forever user of this brush. This should be a staple for every naturalista (or naturalistO) out there lol. It's totally worth it.
Elizabeth g.
I like this brush a lot. I have kinky curly hair and it gets knotted very easily. This brush helps me Detangle very quickly and with less hair breaking off. Definitely worth the money.
Nia A.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this brush I use it all the time. I bought it at a near by beauty supply store. I use the brush mostly in the shower on my wash days . So I use it quite often. I already have two of them and I use it on my little cousins. Perfect for when doing children's hair because it doesn't snag the hair.
Destany K.
Nashville, TN
I love these brushes!! when is your favorite time to use one?
Whitney S.
Murfreesboro , TN
Rubi K.
Scarborough , ON
Can you use this while your in the shower and your hair is wet?