BY DENMAN

Denman Love Your see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jasmine R.
Lancaster, SC
Just got this brush last weekend and it works great. I usually detangle my curls with a wide tooth comb or my fingers, but it doesn't get nearly as detangled as when I use this brush. It was really pricey at ultra. I paid $21 for the cheapest one they had only to find out I could have gotten it on amazon for half the price.
Casey B.
Panama City, FL
This is 2,000% a necessary tool for any curly haired girl or boy. Cuts detangling time in half and limits damage to retain healthy curl length. My only wish is that they came with coupons or frequent buyer perks because if you're a family of many curls, you will go through MANY Denman brushes. We love Denman!!
Zoë L.
This Denman brush is perfect for curly hair and smoothing frizz. I️ like to use it when my hair is wet with product and my results are great!!!!
Markeisha E.
Jacksonville, FL
Have this in the mini version for when my hair was shorter it was a great brush for detangling