BY DENMAN

For fast gentle and effective blow drying choose the Denman Hyflex Vent. An innovative brush design especially for blowdrying it accelerates the styling process by allowing warm air to circulate directly at root level. Providing excellent grip and control the Denman Hyflex Vent safely detangles all hair lengths and types without snagging. Understanding modern styling needs Denman have created the Hyflex Vent to provide an up-to-date speed styling solution helping to blowdry your hair in next to no time. see more...

Morgan W.
Brooklyn, NY
I like this brush, I used it mainly when I was blow drying my hair (I have really thick, curly, natural hair) however after using it for awhile the bristles started to bend (most likely from the heat of the blow dryer). I do love this brush as it was the best brush for blow drying my hair but I will look for a brush that can withstand the heat some more. I would say that it's excellent for African American hair, especially thick hair. I did use it for more than blow drying, but it got the most usage from blow drying.
Florence E.
Missouri city, TX
This brush is pretty effective. I use it on my natural hair to detangle and define my curls. You can even remove rows of the bristles so it won't snag your hair if your hair is kinky like mines. Totally worth the price
shelly p.
Byron, Ga
Great brush owned 2:) i have very thick hair and it gets all the tangles with no problems. Other brushes have lasted maybe a month before they either broke or the bristles started breaking off
Antonia H.
Columbus, OH
I have this brush as well as the medium D3 brush, and they are both wonderful!! The thing I like the most about the brushes, is that you are able to take rows out of the brush if you feel the need/want to.
LaKetta W.
I LOVE this brush! It is most definitely a staple in my hair regimen. I use it almost daily! and it always has my hair detangled and my curls POPPING!
Mahsa K.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
Great for detangling both inside the shower and out, nice on the scalp, lightweight for travel, and very durable. Like it so much I bought two!
Teri D.
Rogers, AR
Love this brush. It really gets in there and helps alleviate tangles! It does not skip over them like some brushes.
DONNA V.
I love this brush works very good for my long hair and gets out all the knots..
Keren O.
This is a must have brush for my natural sisters out there...If you want to de-tangle and define your curls this here is the mister for the job...great purchase and they last forever..

back