DENISON PHARMACEUTICALS HYDROLATUM SKIN CREAM Size: 1 LB uploaded by MemeSu A.DENISON PHARMACEUTICALS HYDROLATUM SKIN CREAM Size: 1 LB uploaded by MemeSu A.DENISON PHARMACEUTICALS HYDROLATUM SKIN CREAM Size: 1 LB uploaded by Diana D.

BY DENISON PHARMACEUTICALS

MemeSu A.
Everyone of my kids has eczema! They either have excessively dry skin or skin texture issues from flare-ups. My oldest is 14 and I've used this recommended product for 12 years. I hated steriods, I tried all the other popular eczema marketed items in drugstores and more...this is the ONLY eczema cream that keeps my family moisturized and will a long lasting glow to the skin. The look of moisture stays longer than any product we've ever used and it's really helped with the amount of flare ups they get a year. No smells and absolutely nothing in this but petroleum!
Andrea J.
Northborough, MA
This works really well for tough skin or Reskin in it to smooth it out and it just helps really well and compare daughters I would totally buy it because it's just really works well and I would buy it again and I would
Tachina F.
philadelphia, PA
Great for rough skin, soft to the touch and it is just all around a good go to
Maria L.
29 PALMS, CA
Still waiting to receivey cream so i can let uguys know if itreally works or not
tracey s.