BY NONE #43 in Fitness Classes & Programs

Fitness expert Denise Austin presents this expertly created series of 12 exercises designed to be practiced for 12 minutes a day, so that viewers. see more...

Denise Austin: Get Fit Daily Dozen
  • "the Denise Austin: Get Fit Daily Dozen gives you a great workout." in 2 reviews
Susan W.
Columbus, OH
I do the daily dozen often in my workouts. They are usually about 10 to 12 minutes long. Sometimes I will do two so I can get about 20 minutes of steady exercise or use 1 as a warm up for a longer workout. The exercises are easy and she starts you on easy moves that become more complex and that makes it easier to grasp.
Krystle W.
Wash Boro, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This gives you a great workout. Who doesn't love Denise Austin?you feel the burn when you're working out with those. Highly recommend this to everyone
samantha c.
Fenton, MO
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
The Denise Austin: Get Fit Daily Dozen gives you a great workout. me and my sister in-law work out together and both like the workout.
Jillian R.
Canton, MI
Denise Austin videos are great. I still have a VHS of hers from like 1980 haha. she knows her stuff and you definitely feel the burn.
Kasey H.
Columbia, KY
Who doesn't love Denise Austin? This is crazy fun to workout to. My friends and I have a blast when we work out with her!
Emily M.
I love Denise Austen anything. This lady is a workout genius. She's fun to watch and is motivational by encouragement!
Krystle W.
Wash Boro, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Which workout video from Denise Austin is your favorite?
Jess N.
Lake Charles, LA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Any of you find Denise Austin as encouraging as I do? Years ago after I had my second son (and had cable), she was the only woman on tv I could workout with. ~jessnherguys~