BY NONE #95 in Fitness Classes & Programs

Denise Austin's popular fitness programs focus on cardiovascular health, flexibility, losing weight, and looking and feeling young. FAT BURNING DANCE MIX contains three fun dance routines to the sounds of funk, Latin, and jazzy pop, and one that emphasizes toning through ballet moves. The routines provide a fun, festive way to stay in shape! see more...

Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
She is so awesome to watch! I used to work out to her when she was on lifetime early on the morning. She's very peppy and inspiring! I really enjoy this DVD. I usually do it at night when no one's home but me!
Racheal W.
I seriously love Denise Austin! Her routines are so fun and really get you sweating! I do this workout once every couple weeks to mix things up! highly recommended if looking for something fun that will work you out!
Carol C.
Bronx, NY
my boyfriend bought me this product to try and I have to say it great. it fun to dace who doesn't like to dance and it a great way to stay health to lose some weight. I used three times a week and it does show the result if your consented with the practice. overall I recommend all my ladies to buy it and try it you would love it
Grass P.
Winchester, KY
I've watched Denise Austin videos since 2011, and it's amazing how easy yet helpful get workouts are. I always have a blast. They aren't too strenuous, but you'll definitely see results if you stick to it!
Melissa J.
Salyersville, KY
She's super popular and I see why it's in the pop culture category. I'd like to go to an actual class of hers
Melissa A.
Ive heard of her but what is this? And more importantly, why is it in pop culture?
Marilyn S.
Will this tone my legs and make my butt rounder ?
Aurora Z.
Brooklyn, NY
How long does it take to see results with her program?