BY DENI

What better way to dry food than with the Deni Food Dehydrator! Its automatic fan circulates air to produce the best quality of dried product without the problems of bad weather, unsanitary conditions or constant watching. It dries food evenly and effectively. Dehydrating is the least time-consuming of all food preservation methods. Dehydrating is an inexpensive great way to use extensive produce during peak season and there is no energy cost for storage. Features:   A perfect way to preserve fruit for snacks, herbs & vegetables for sauces or soups, bread cubes and flowers. Buy in bulk, and save up to 90% over the cost of health foods and commercially freeze-dried foods. All you need to do is set it. The Deni® Dehydrator will dry your food while you sleep. Dried fruit can be eaten within 24 hours. Keeps food s natural flavor, no need for flavor mixing. Uses 100% natu see more...

• I wanted to buy my mom one of these for a Christmas prese...1 Answers
Megan T.
I’ve had this for YEARS and it’s still going really strong. I love it! Can’t recommend it enough. I love dehydrating fruit, beef jerky, spinach chips etc. if you love doing diys and healthy snacks you’ll love this
brenda a.
Super easy to use and clean which is good because other machines do a mess. I can dry from meat to fruits which is really good. They only thing that is not my favorite is how long it takes.
Elizabeth H.
Ashland, KY
Love this product. Food is awesome and tasty. Comes out perfect every time. Makes my days so much easier when I can put what I want to snack on in the dehydrator and go on about my day. My kids love the jerky and I have to make 2 to 3 batches to keep everyone happy. It's gone in a day.
Marissa A.
This product its so interesting, i think its perfect to dehydrate fruit and make healthy snacks at home
Kimberly H.
Monroe, LA
Super easy to use and easy clean up. Perfect for making snacks and dried fruits
Kelsie M.
El paso, TX - Texas
I absolutely love my food dehydrator. We use it all the time. The foods comes out perfect every time and my kids love to eat fruits this way!
Sarah Mae  N.
Troy, NY
I wanted to buy my mom one of these for a Christmas present but I'm not sure if it's worth it. Does anyone have any good insight?