BY DENI #8 in Pressure Cookers

The Deni Pressure Cooker is safe and simple to use. Cook fork tender stew in 30 minutes, roasts in under an hour, and fruits and vegetables in minutes. Put the ingredients in the pot, set the timer, and enjoy a delicious home cooked meal. The Deni Pressure cooker combines steam, heat, and pressure while retaining the nutrients and flavor of the food. The removable 2 quart non-stick cooking pot provides even heat distribution while the outer housing remains cool to the touch. Features: Shortens cooking time by up to 70% Pressurized steam cooks healthy meals in less time than conventional cooking methods Brushed stainless steel exterior Fully programmable timer Preset Delay Timer Cooking Time for 1-99 minutes Cooking mode indicator lights Fully Adjustable Pressure Settings 5 Pre-programmed Pressure Settings - Rice, Chicken, Vegetable, Soup, Beef Smaller size is com see more...

Lori O.
Bennett, CO
This is a great product. Deni 2.0qt. Electric Pressure Cooker is exactly what I needed, I used traditional pressure cookers, always worried about it blowing up , but not with the Deni pressure cooker. I really enjoy the safety and easy of use of the Deni pressure cooker. Your meals are complete in just a fraction of time. Highly recommend this product.
clara m.
Casa grande , AZ
I absolutely love slow cookers like these they make your food for you when you're at work or even sleeping! Very convenient for busy moms with jobs and kids and a busy schedule! Makes yummy recipes too
Emily M.
Louisville, KY
i'm not a fan of pressure cookers. i watched so many infomercials telling me i just had to have it & once i purchased it i was so disappointed. i'll stick to my crockpot.
this is so awesome i would love too have one .. one daay ill be so happy to have one for Christmas and any other day i think is really awesome to get one
Maria V.
New Bern, NC
Very good product! It really makes life easier for moms that work and has delicious recipes. I totally recommend the Deni 2.0qt.
Sarita S.
Reseda, CA
I want one of these so bad. I like how you can cook meat quickly. You just have to be careful because they can explode I heard.
alena w.
Midlothian, VA
Great product. cut cooking time in half. easy clean up and keeps the food nutritious. i would recommend it to all my friends.
Nelly C.
I always wanted a pressure cooker. This one looks amazing. I will definitely be putting this on my Christmas list!
Nikki R.
Bryant, AL
Great product cuts cooking time in half! And easy to clean up! So many great options with this cooker
Karissa M.
Social Circle, GA
Just bought on of these. It is seriously the bomb. Works way more conveniently than my crockpot
Lupita1 s.
NY
What are these exactly good for?
Amber R.
I've heard of pressure cookers but what exactly do you make/use it for? I've noticed a lot more families are getting them so I'm curious!
Sheena M.
Newark, CA
Is this heavy? How large is this?
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
so they cook food faster ? why would I need one? please don't say, "to pressure cook food",lol
Jessica K.
Crossville, AL
I've had a pressure cooker in the past. Can you tell me how this one differs from other ones?