Deni 14" 7 qt. Electric Wok, 1 ea

BY DENI

The 7 quart non-stick wok provides enough room to cook for the whole family. The Deni Wok is stylish and perfect for cooking those authentic asian meals at home. Cook stir fries, soups, meats, vegetables, or rice dishes easily. The cooking surface is great to braise, saut, or stir-fry. With so much versatility, your customers will not be disappointed. The Deni Wok comes with a bamboo spatula and steam rack. Features: 7 qt capacity is great for cooking large quantities 14 inch diameter pan 8 inch diameter heating plate Adjustable temperature knob for variable heat control Extra large high dome glass lid Includes cooking rack and bamboo spatula Non-stick carbon steel wok Wok is easy to clean with removable base Flat bottom wok sits perfectly on heated base Spread food evenly and use less oil Great for stir fry, fried rice, fajitas, veggies, s see more...

Deni 14" 7 qt. Electric Wok, 1 ea
Geannette F.
Johnstown, PA
I never thought much about using an electric wok.I received this one as a gift.Its a Deni.I cook a lot of Chinese food,I love it.It gives you the perfect temperature so your recipes come out perfect.And cleanup is a breeze.
Amanda T.
San Antonio, TX
This looks super fabulous. I did not even know that electric wok's were available. This is now on my list for the next bonus, birthday, etc that comes up. I definitely need this in my kitchen!
Danielle P.
Ocala, FL
I wish I didn't give mine away when I moved! I miss making my homemade egg rolls and steamed veggies in that thing! :-(
Crystal C.
Asheboro, NC
This would be a great product to have for stirfry cant wait to get this product one day on my wish list
Christina C.
This would be really neat to have & this is definitely on my wish list , I would cook stirfry in this ☺
Amanda C.
Lexington, NC
Good for if you have a camper. Very good for all types of food. I like it. Great
Sarah B.
Rothesay, NB
I love using this to make stir Fry's!! So easy to use and easy to clean:)!!!!
Danielle P.
Ocala, FL
Anyone make egg rolls inn thiers yet??
Taylor B.
Dauphin, MB
About how much is this?
Heather R.
Key Largo, FL
How well does this work? Is it worth the buy?
Marsha M.