BY DENI

Deni s large 12 x 12 inch skillet is perfect for breakfast, lunch, dinner and entertaining! No stovetop needed to cook up delicious dishes. Just plug in and the cooking can begin. Variable temperature setting can be used for simmer, griddle, fry, saut , stir-fry, slow cook, roast or just keeping food warm. The skillet doubles as a serving dish, keeping food hot or warm at the table. With so much versatility, you will not be disappointed. Features: 12 x 12 inch cooking surface Sturdy, tempered glass lid with stainless steel rim and cool touch knob Glass lid to easily monitor food as it is being cooked Easy to read, detachable, adjustable temperature probe Deep interior for roasting or frying Warm setting is perfect for keeping food warm on a buffet Non-stick surface, eliminates the need for oil or butter Easy carrying, heat resistant handles Includes instructions with see more...

Flora Z.
I like using this product when i have to cook for a big crowd. Like using it sometimes instead of the stove.
gloria m.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this thing. I brought on walmart.com and it is amazing. you can make almost anything in it and you can also regulate the temperature. I also love that when you turn it off it stays hot for a while so you don't overcook your meal
Suzanne G.
Gresham, OR
I received this skillet as a gift. It is smaller than I would have gotten on my own but it works great. It heats up fast and cooks perfectly. We cook bacon a lot and the lid helps it cook faster as well as keeps the mess to a minimum.
Jillian R.
Canton, MI
Foodie Expert
I love this little electric skillet. It cooks really fast and I can easily make meals in it. I really like making stir-fry meals in this skillet. Plus it's easy to clean. I recommend this product.
Erinn S.
Tualatin, OR
Foodie Expert
This skillet is great! It's great for making pototes and other things. It works great!
Jocelin L.
I think this is my moms favorite product to use! She will use it at any chance she can.
Daniela A.
I use this instead of the stove sometimes. I really like using this product and you can literally cook anything in it.
Allisa M.
San Diego, CA
I have something similar to this but without the lid and a flat surface. I would absolutely love this Electric skillet for cooking. The one I already have is great for even cooking pancakes and breakfast food or even buttered veggies and meats or whatever. Very handy I would recommend this to everybody.
Michelle L.
Calgary, Alberta Canada, AL
Foodie Expert
I use this skillet most in the winter time - when it's cold outside and we don't feel like BBQing! Works great and I love the see thru lid (my old one was solid!). I also love the fact that it fits in my dishwasher for easy cleaning.
Samar A.