BY DENCO #84 in Nail Files

Gentle, effective nail file. Helps to prevent splitting in brittle nails. Long-lasting grit will not wear or flake off. Shatter-resistant. Includes protective pouch. . see more...

• Are glass nail files better for your nails? 2 Answers
Crystal G.
Midland, TX
I absolutely love this glass nail file. It is firm, it doesn't get worn down, and I feel like it will last forever. This is for sure my go to nail file from now on. It is also very durable, I have dropped it a few times and it has never broken, I am going on 3 months with it and in the case that something ever does happen to it, I will for sure buy another one.
Krista P.
Highland, IL
Glass files can be divine - they never wear out! I think it's worth every penny as they're handled with care (glass tends to make me nervous since it can be more fragile than traditional files). I have several and keep them in my purse, at work, my desk, in my car, etc. Love them.
Maggie G.
North adams, MA
I love this file! it is easy to use and you an take it anywhere, well you take any nail file anywhere, but this one doesn't dull like the other regular files! and they come in neat designs!!!!!
Hannah C.
These are actually super nice and usually priced really well. Emery board files usually tear my nails apart but these ones file so smoothly.
Darielys P.
Jamaica, NY
Im a nail tech and i recommend this nail file to anyone. It doesn't damage your nails and never dulls. A must have!
Julia K.
I have one and I hate the sound of it on my nails. It sounds like someone scratching on a chalk board. But it does work very well.
Megan C.
A fine nail file overall. I haven't noticed any dramatic difference between this and my other glass nail files, but the design on this one is pretty. Pretty fair value, as it lasts for a long time.
Erin G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are glass nail files better for your nails?