DEMI LOVATO ~ UNBROKEN (UK) (new) uploaded by Cristina M.

BY PID

Disc 1: All Night Long - Featuring Missy Elliott and Timbaland Who's That Boy - Featuring Dev You're My Only Shorty - Featuring Iyaz Together - Featuring Jason Derulo Lightweight Unbroken Fix a Heart Hold Up Mistake Give Your Heart a Break Skyscraper In Real Life My Love Is Like a Star For the Love of a Daughter Skyscraper [Wizz Dumb Remix] see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Jan G.
Demi is one of my favorite female singers, her voice in convent is great, she can really sing. My fave song of this album is “give your heart a break” . I tuck my daughter to one of her concerts. Yes her music is cool
Melissa G.
New Jersey
Demi Lovato has such an amazing voice; what a talent! Her songs are so genuine and true. I really can relate to a lot of them. Her songs send you into another world. This album really showcased her past struggles and I really love that. I will always recommend Demi Lovato songs to people because they need to be shared!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Overall this was an ok album. I thought it was super good when it first came out but over time I realized that the songs weren't actually that good and her voice really isn't that great either. In this album anyway.
Elizabeth b.
pennsylvania
This one of my favorite albums from her. My favs are skyscraper and give your heart a break. I'm big fan of demi still am til this day.
Alexandra B.
Des Moines, IA
Good artitist!! Makes love songs as well as up beat music! A good singer 😊 I've liked all her songs so far.
angel b.
Demi is my idole 😍 every song of her gives me energy to fight all my problems and believe in myself she has a good voice i can feel the emotions that she puts into her songs she has the power to pick me up during my darkest days my favorite songs are give your heart a break and skyscraper love you demi 😍💗
Mary V.
Ottawa, ON
THIS IS MY FAVOURITE TRACK! i love it so much adn i listen to it every single day! I love singing to this song since demi lovato is queen so she slays all her songs. I will download every song forever since shes just so amazing and my role model. I RECCOMEND
JJ C.
Berlin
Love this amazing album! It's really good & it's still one of my favourites. Even if it's a bit older, I love it!