BY UNKNOWN

Demi Lovato - Confident (CD) see more...

Buy on Target
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
I have some of the songs on repeat. I can't stop myself. I can relate to this record that Demi has put out. Thanks, Demi! I'm now a fan of her's after listening to this record. I would recommend this record because I think a lot of people can relate to her songs.
Heaven R.
Mountain View, MO
I love listening to this cd. A great combination of upbeat and laid back music. My favorite song is wildfire! Demi definitely has her own sound and makes some catchy lyrics. I definitely have recommended this to others!