BY UNKNOWN

Demi Lovato - Confident (CD) see more...

Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
I have some of the songs on repeat. I can't stop myself. I can relate to this record that Demi has put out. Thanks, Demi! I'm now a fan of her's after listening to this record. I would recommend this record because I think a lot of people can relate to her songs.
Amanda J.
I love Demi! She has such a strong, powerful voice! The lyrics to the songs are great. This album has the perfect mix of upbeat and chill songs. My favorite songs on the album are Stone Cold and Confident. The whole album is awesome!
Heaven R.
Mountain view, MO
I love listening to this cd. A great combination of upbeat and laid back music. My favorite song is wildfire! Demi definitely has her own sound and makes some catchy lyrics. I definitely have recommended this to others!
Sarah C.
Surprise, AZ
This album is so good. Each album Demi Lovato releases just gets better and better. She has fun pop songs you want to dance to and songs with so much meaning you’ll just want to belt out.
Allison W.
I don't buy cd's anymore because nowadays everyone just uses their phone. This is a really great artist . Has a nice flow and energy towards music .