BY DEMET'S

DeMet's Original Turtles: Treat yourself as a little everyday indulgence Bring them out on special occasions Share them with family and friends during the holidays Give them as a deliciously thoughtful gift. see more...

• What is the consistency of the Carmel? 5 Answers
  • Does it taste like a turtle 12 Answers
  • I been wanting to try turtles for a long time but i just ...7 Answers
DeMet's Turtles Original
  • "I love turtles I could eat a whole box just sitting watching TV lol so good caramel with walnuts dipped in chocolate and they're cheap so good I think I'm going to go buy me a box " in 5 reviews
Haley C.
Mt Pleasant, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My favorite snack and candy these are so delicious and creamy, with a crunch! These are so rich and yummy. They’re very affordable and great flavor everyone would love. Definetely worthy of a repurchase!
Miranda V.
I absolutely loooooove this! It’s hard to think of something to buy everyone in my family so I get this as an add on to their gifts and everyone loves it! Great Christmas gift or stocking stuffer!
Faith K.
US
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Who doesn't love turtles?!! The chocolate flavor is mesmerizing!! I highly recommend Turtles Chocolate!! They are to die for. Might even go trick or treating at 24 (this October 19th) in hopes of getting half a bag of them 😆
Danielle B.
Auburn Hills, MI
Demets Turtles are my absolute favorite candy! I buy a bag and they literally last 3 days...it’s been pretty terrible! But they are affordable and tasty. I usually buy them at my local Meijer or CVS and I would definitely recommend to others!
moriah c.
Massena, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I don't know why I think of these as a special occasion candy but I do. I buy them when I really need my candy to fix my mood/life. The caramel is perfectly chewy and soft, pecans are big enough to really taste. Feel fancy so they make a great gift.
Stephanie T.
Tucson, AZ
Hands down another best chocolate. I’m not only obsessed with them but my dad is to. Once you start eating them you can’t stop. If you like peanuts and caramel and chocolate together you gotta try these.
Brittany P.
Gretna, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
When i eat this i feel like i am in heaven. The taste is really amazing and I will have to say I buy it once every month. The price is in the high side but the flavor is unbelievable! I would recommend this to my friends and family as I will continue to repurchase.
Allison M.
I absolutely love demets turtles I grew up on them I love the chewy caramel sweet but not to sweet the pecans bites and all covered in chocolate... I don't like sharing chocolate but now because they have the bite size I actually don't mind plus they are very affordable even on a budget if you have a but allergy I wouldn't recommend..
Stephanie P.
So these are #1 in our list for my family for the holidays. We all love turtles and it's not Christmas without them. They are perfect with the pecans, caramel and chocolate. What more could you want for a Christmas morning snack.
Allie P.
Summerville, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
One of my favorite comfort candies!! My mothers too! My sisters and I threw a suprise party for her and my dad and i covered her cake in these. They are so chocolately and caramely lol DeMet's Turtles Cashew Chocolate
Melody P.
Auburn, AL
Do you prefer Turtles or Hershey's Pot of Gold?
veronica v.
Wasco, Ca
How do they taste?
Amanda E.
Tampa, FL
Does anyone love chocolate turtles like I do? OMG they are my favorite.
Jessica M.
Hesperia, CA
What do yo think of these?
Nicole R.
Culpeper , VA
Are these good?? And where do they sell them?

Target