BY DEMET'S

5 oz turtles caramel milk chocolate candy see more...

• How often do you buy this and where do you buy it?1 Answers
  • Why y'all like this snack?6 Answers
  • The question is why isn't the Best thing ever in the wor...2 Answers
  • "One of my all time favorite candies." in 1 review
  • "i tried them a long time ago and they were really good i would reccomend trying these" in 1 review
  • "Perfect bite size turtles." in 1 review
  • "please take me back to childhood and taste really good they are white and creamy and naughty and have them really good texture" in 1 review
Amy G.
Alderson , WV
Review for: Minis Nut Clusters more...
These turtle minis are perfect to toss one in your mouth and chew without choking! I get these all the time and absolutely love them. I have always enjoyed the caramel, but and chocolate flavor combinations but these are hands down the best ones out there!
Rachel B.
Review for: Minis Nut Clusters more...
So good! My favorites (chocolate, pecan, and caramel) all in one! Love how they are bite size so I can just pop them in my mouth. So glad that they are gluten free!
Rachel T.
Reading, PA
Demet's Turtles Minis are amazingly delicious and hit just the right spot! I'm a huge lover of chocolate and caramel and these bites make for a great snack any time of day or night. My secret to enjoying them so much is by putting them in the freezer as I do with all of my chocolate. These really are tasty treats! My favorite turtle treats are the Dark Chocolate with Almonds. The sweet flavor when it hits your tongue is nearly orgasmic.
Angel C.
I tried these one day a few months ago and I fell deeply in love with them. The taste of the Chocolate, Pecans and Caramel is unbelievably yummy. I developed a slight addiction to them? I eat 2 bags a day, they are just so good
Angela P.
Harrisburg, PA
these are super yummy and way smaller bites than the full sized ones so you don't eat as many of them (unless you eat the entire bag that is) they have a great chocolate taste with pecans and caramel.
Brianna W.
Leland, NC
Considering I have eaten these TWICE this week, I figured I owed them a review. My roommate is OBSESSED, and bought so many to stock our cabinets with to get us through school. They are the perfect snack! Not too much chocolate, not too much caramel, the perfect amount of nuts. Everyone try them!
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
1912 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Tasty, chocolate caramel nut cluster candy. I love the originals more though because the small clusters seem to melt together faster than the larger turtles. Kind of ruined the experience. Still enjoyed the flavor!
Abigail D.
Fontana, CA
LOVE THESE. I'm not sure why, but the fact that they're bite sized makes them so much better. They're a really decent price at Target, and they contain the perfect mix of chocolate, nuts, and caramel. Honestly, I don't believe you can go wrong with these. They're great!
marivel r.
Sebastian, TX
These candies are sooo good. I recently tried these and now I cant get enough. I literally drive a couple of miles to our local dollar store just to buy these since we only have a little convenience store in my town.Totally worth thr drive
Marilyn L.
Eugene, OR
I honestly i have a love and hate relationship with this candy. The nuts in it are really hard and it makes my teeth hurt. But I loeb the milk chocolate! Haha <3
Kala M.
Why y'all like this snack?
Pennie C.
Fulton, MO
Yummy! I love turtles they are perfect for a sweet tooth.
Yvonne G.
Muskegon, MI
The question is why isn't the Best thing ever in the world Because it makes you happy And fill happy and so sweet And more
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
How often do you buy this and where do you buy it?
jade.gloux
Do you lady or guys know where to find some of these products in wa Perth near hocking