BY DEMET'S

5 oz turtles caramel milk chocolate candy see more...

• The question is why isn't the Best thing ever in the world Becau...2 Answers
  • Yummy! I love turtles they are perfect for a sweet tooth.2 Answers
  • Why y'all like this snack?6 Answers
Demet's Turtles Minis Original
  • "i tried them a long time ago and they were really good i would reccomend trying these" in 1 review
  • "please take me back to childhood and taste really good they are white and creamy and naughty and have them really good texture" in 1 review
  • "One of my all time favorite candies." in 1 review
  • "Perfect bite size turtles." in 1 review
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Reading, PA
Demet's Turtles Minis are amazingly delicious and hit just the right spot! I'm a huge lover of chocolate and caramel and these bites make for a great snack any time of day or night. My secret to enjoying them so much is by putting them in the freezer as I do with all of my chocolate. These really are tasty treats! My favorite turtle treats are the Dark Chocolate with Almonds. The sweet flavor when it hits your tongue is nearly orgasmic.
Angel C.
Angel C.
I tried these one day a few months ago and I fell deeply in love with them. The taste of the Chocolate, Pecans and Caramel is unbelievably yummy. I developed a slight addiction to them? I eat 2 bags a day, they are just so good
Angela P.
Angela P.
Harrisburg, PA
these are super yummy and way smaller bites than the full sized ones so you don't eat as many of them (unless you eat the entire bag that is) they have a great chocolate taste with pecans and caramel.
Amber W.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Tasty, chocolate caramel nut cluster candy. I love the originals more though because the small clusters seem to melt together faster than the larger turtles. Kind of ruined the experience. Still enjoyed the flavor!
Michaela S.
Michaela S.
Lincoln, NE
I love love love turtles candy! They are a perfect combination of chocolate, caramel, and nuts! The minis are great for snacking on because they are smaller, bite sized pieces!
Abigail D.
Abigail D.
Fontana, CA
LOVE THESE. I'm not sure why, but the fact that they're bite sized makes them so much better. They're a really decent price at Target, and they contain the perfect mix of chocolate, nuts, and caramel. Honestly, I don't believe you can go wrong with these. They're great!
Brandi D.
Brandi D.
My favorite candy in the entire world!!!! I eat them everyday. They are expensive but so worth it. They are amazing!!!! I buy these in several stores.
marivel r.
marivel r.
Sebastian, TX
These candies are sooo good. I recently tried these and now I cant get enough. I literally drive a couple of miles to our local dollar store just to buy these since we only have a little convenience store in my town.Totally worth thr drive
Lynnessa M.
Lynnessa M.
Imperial, CA
I tried these last grocery shopping trip and loved them great taste very good I would recommend trying them
Brittney J.
Brittney J.
Longview, TX
I love this candy! I recently just found the minis and I like to get this big bag for road trips and such! This is hands down my favorite candy! I buy more of it than I should but it's so good.
Kala M.
Kala M.
Why y'all like this snack?
Yvonne G.
Yvonne G.
Muskegon, MI
The question is why isn't the Best thing ever in the world Because it makes you happy And fill happy and so sweet And more
Pennie C.
Pennie C.
Yummy! I love turtles they are perfect for a sweet tooth.
jade.gloux
jade.gloux
Do you lady or guys know where to find some of these products in wa Perth near hocking