BY DEMETER

Buy on Beauty ...
Victoria G.
My Marshalls has a rack of Demeter perfumes, and I ALWAYS stop and smell this one... I finally bought it a few weeks ago, and I absolutely love this scent. It's a clean, sweet smell, very pleasant and lasts a long time. The price is extremely reasonable at Marshalls, I definitely recommend trying this is you come across it!
Shanita M.
Grand Prairie, TX
This smells just like what I imagine sunshine to smell like. This scent is clean pretty. It almost has a sweet vanilla tone to it. This scent lingers a tad bit longer than the other Demeter scents I have. I will surely purchase this again once I am out.