BY DEMETER

Victoria G.
My Marshalls has a rack of Demeter perfumes, and I ALWAYS stop and smell this one... I finally bought it a few weeks ago, and I absolutely love this scent. It's a clean, sweet smell, very pleasant and lasts a long time. The price is extremely reasonable at Marshalls, I definitely recommend trying this is you come across it!
Sammi S.
Phoenix , AZ
i love the smell of this one.. its really hard to explain but its really good.. the only side note is i had it for a year and it turned brown and i had to throw it away
AMBER R.
BAYTOWN, TX
Smells like sunscreen with some kind of floral sent. And not sunscreen in a goodway, smells like sunscreen that says it doesn't smell like sunscreen. Also not a tanning oil smell. Does not smell like sunshine, smells like an older lady who wears Avon sunscreen and Avon mosquito spray on her evening walk to the stop sign at 630pm when it's not too hot outside... Not really sure how to describe the smell but not a fan.
Shanita M.
Grand Prairie, TX
This smells just like what I imagine sunshine to smell like. This scent is clean pretty. It almost has a sweet vanilla tone to it. This scent lingers a tad bit longer than the other Demeter scents I have. I will surely purchase this again once I am out.
Esther B.
Antigonish , WV
This is a great spray! I love the smell, it reminds me of a nice summer day! The smell is also long lasting
Sammi S.
Phoenix , AZ
did anyone else turn brown after a year?