BY DEMETER

Demeter's 'Sex on the Beach' provokes passion with notes of vodka, pineapple juice cranberry, raspberry and melon liquors. The women's fragrance is available in a cologne spray. Design house: Demeter Scent name: Sex on the Beach Gender: Women's Cologne is available in a 4-ounce spray Features a blend of vodka, pineapple juice cranberry, raspberry and melon liquors We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Karen R.
Reisterstown, MD
Love the whole Demeter one. The concept is olfactory memories - bottling “real scents” - to remind you of feelings. This is a sweeter scent, but not candy sweet. More berry sweet with a hint of vanilla. Delicious.
Krina V.
SECAUCUS, NJ
I love Demeter products and scents. This beach scent is truly light and airy and smells just like you would imagine at the beach - a little salty but sweet at the same time. You can mix the scents to create your own perfect scent too and I highly recommend this! Only cons is that some of the scents don't last all day.
Kristen L.
Alabaster, AL
Love this scent - it reminds me of summer or the beach... and is light enough to not offend others with sensitive noses. Great day scent or for vacations. Everybody loves it & I get a lot compliments when I wear it.
Meika L.
Columbus, OH
OMG this smells so good. ESPECIALLY if you are having a night out. Spray it in your hair. Spray it on your man. Spray it on your friends. Well, don't waste that much because it is pretty pricey.
alexis n.
Mount Sterling, KY
I love this smell. I haven't had the chance to buy this yet but I have used it several times from friends. I highly recommend
Danielle C.
Brook Park, OH
This smells absolutely amazing!! It is quite pricey, but worth it to smell like the drink! I would definitely buy again.
Jazmine H.
Love this sent it definitely gives a summer feel and I think it last pretty much throughout the day! I would recommend
Kia W.
I'm not quite sure if this is a Sex on the Beach kind of smell but it is a very pleasant smell
Sheri T.
ALLENTOWN, PA
This perfume will keep you remembering times had on vacation...Its a pretty summer fragrance.
Meghan L.
If your grandma’s crotch had a smell, this would be it. Nostalgic yet disgusting. Pass.
Annalicia S.