BY DEMETER

Arwa B.
Miami, Florida
Absolutely adore this scent! It is so fresh and airy- it definitely smells like the best part of ocean air has been bottled up- love this on its own or mixed with other scents- will continue to repurchase
Kim B.
West Lafayette, OH
This scent is so lovely. I never purchase a fragrance without first smelling it or testing it, but I decided to roll the dice with this because of the great reviews. I'm so glad I did because this was just what I was looking for. I wanted something that would make me smell like I was at the beach off the coast of Maine on a chilly September evening, and that's exactly what this does. Imagine white-tipped waves crashing onto shore while the wind tousles your hair. I don't know how they did it, but that's what they were able to capture and put in a bottle.
Lindsay B.
Cornelius, OR
This smell is indescribable. I prefer the oil roll on of this product to the spray but they both smell wonderful. A little different even though they're the same scent. The spray does seem to wear off a little sooner than I would prefer but I like it enough to just reapply and keep purchasing. You can also buy the massage oil and use it as a oil based perfume as well. Just dab a bit of it behind the ears and on the wrists- it lasts all day. LOVE THIS SCENT.
Sandra-Lee L.
Toronto, ON
This was my wedding fragrance. It is my favourite perfume of all time, it's not the longest lasting but combined with the oil roll the smell can last all day. Whenever I spray this I think of our wedding photos on the ocean cliffside and the smell of the salt air.