BY DEMETER

Cologne spray is like a perfect sea breeze on the perfect beach at your favorite tropical island Unleash the powerful effects of sense memories evoked by the Salt Air scent Women's fragrance made from 95-percent natural ingredients Available in a 4-ounce bottle Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. We cannot accept returns on this product. see more...

Lindsay B.
Cornelius, OR
This smell is indescribable. I prefer the oil roll on of this product to the spray but they both smell wonderful. A little different even though they're the same scent. The spray does seem to wear off a little sooner than I would prefer but I like it enough to just reapply and keep purchasing. You can also buy the massage oil and use it as a oil based perfume as well. Just dab a bit of it behind the ears and on the wrists- it lasts all day. LOVE THIS SCENT.
Megan D.
Nesquehoning, PA
Smells just like a stroll along the boardwalk, aside from French fries and funnel cakes. I do wish the scent lasted a little longer. Light enough for daily wear, and sophisticated enough for office settings.
Kristyn F.
I received the sample size roll-on from my July 2013 Ipsy Glambag, and I have to say that this really does smell like I am right on the beach. I do miss the beach very much.
Brianne W.
This really does smell like the salty air at the beach. I have a roll-on from Ipsy and it smells great. Its wonderful for everyday use and layering with other fragrances.
AMBER R.
BAYTOWN, TX
Smells like cheap sunscreen mixed with OFF the mosquito spray. Does NOT smell like salty ocean air, so unfortunate!
Odyssey G.
Dallas, TX
Are these products cruelty free and all natural??? The scent of this particular one is light. Are there others scents that are bit more powerful?