BY DEMETER

Demeter is a Fragrance Library with a Variety of Scents Ranging from Cosmopolitan Cocktail to Vanilla Cake Batter see more...

Zachary N C.
Rogersville, TN
Demeter is one of the best and most fun perfume companies I've ever gotten products from , these scents are spot on most of the time and bring back memories of some many times in my life
Mary Ann L.
Shelbyville, IN
I love this scent. There is nothing like the smell of fresh laundry or walking by someone a house when they have great smelling clothes in the dryer....if you too love it than this is your scent.
Marikym T.
Norwood, MA
This is so nice! Clean and fresh and inoffensive. I love the smell of laundry and now I can carry it with me in my handbag to freshen up whenever I need a sniff and ahhhhhhhh.
Lezlie C.
I love Demeter frangrances! They smell so good and are worth the money! They are a great value! The scent alone is heavenly! If you haven't tried them out you should definitely invest in this product!
Mona M.
Oakland, CA
I love this product so much because the scent is very fresh and clean you will not regret buying it
Sarah H.
Saint Louis, MO
This is such a fresh and clean scent. I own several Demeter fragrances and love the packaging
Crystal B.
Casselberry, FL
I have several Demeter favorites, but this ones number one! Such a fresh scent!
Umara J.
Really nice scent, for every one! I love it so much and it such a good travel size, would recommend to anyone, because it's such good value for money. It's long lasting and feels so luxury. great product overall
Celina K.
Albuquerque, NM
Where can I purchase this at?
Kimberly P.
What is the price for this cologne?
Will A.
Jada E.
Grayson, GA
Anyone in the Atlanta area know where I could find a good selection of Demeter fragrances? I see so many that look fun to try, but have never seen a single bottle in store. THANKS!

back