BY DEMETER

Design House: Demeter Fragrance Notes: Demeter Is A Fragrance Library With A Variety Of Scents Ranging From Cosmopolitan Cocktail To Vanilla Cake Batter. see more...

Jaime J.
Mattapoisett , MA
Hands down most fun perfume company yet!! This particular fragrance is amazing. The earthy ness of this scent is beautiful and light. The best thing about this company is you can mix fragrances and blend to your liking. I mix this one with demeter’s Demeter Dirt Cologne Spraygrass and tomato! Another good quality about demeter is you are not locked into a scent all day because it’s a fading cologne. Meaning you can try other mixes throughout your day. Prices are a great too! Invest!
Emily W.
I couldn't find the Demeter funeral home fragrance on here, so I'll leave my review of it on this. Funeral home is amazing, it smells like dust and lilies and embalming fluid. Demeter fragrances also last forever on your body, so they're really a great value!
Meghan R.
Durham, ME
If you're a country chick, you'll love this!! It smells like the earth! When I drive past a field on a spring/fall evening I smell this scent! It's not overpowering, you don't smell dirty! It's subtle and very deliciously earthy! Seriously, if you love the smell of dirt/earth, this is for you!
lizz c.
Its amazing how this compant get the smells to be so real!! This smell exactly like that nice smell of the grass after it rains in the summer! Idk if Id wear it as a perfume but this would be nice as a room spray
I used the Demeter Pixie Dust Roll On Perfume Oil and it was amazing. I could not find it on here, so i am leaving the review here.
Ka l.
Demeter Dirt Cologne Spray smells really good. It's subtle and no you don't smell like dirt or dirty lol but it is earthy
Louis C.
Brampton, Ontario
Love the smell of this, it smells like grass after it rained. I rarely can ever find this.
Melissa P.
Gastonia, NC
What does this cologne smell like?
Claudia M.
Seminole, FL
Do this smell like dirt?
Dayna T.
I have worn the Christmas collection but I was wondering who would wear a single note fragrance that smells like dirt and what would dirt actually smell like and who would wear this type of frag?Too the office, seems like it would be a turn off for a lot people?????
Dayna T.
I have worn the Demeter Christmas collection but I was wondering who would wear a single note fragrance that smells like dirt and what would dirt actually smell like and who would wear this type of frag?Too the office, seems like it would be a turn off for a lot people?????