BY DEMETER

Pick-Me-Up Cologne Spray Reminds you of the deep and violent nature of a summer storm. see more...

Courtney R.
San Antonio, TX
While I don't find myself reaching for this fragrance to wear, I still love it. Demeter Thunderstorm truly does smell like the air just before a summer thunderstorm. I love Demeter's line and they have great customer service. I would love to try more fragrances from Demeter.
Alisha M.
This beautiful fragrance leaves you feeling as if you are right in the middle of a fierce rainstorm! Subtle, earthy, but smells outdoorsy and fresh. Love it!
lizz c.
1,690 reviews
This made me thibk of a rainy summer night and I really like that!!! This would be a nice scent for the spring or summer
India D.
Beltsville, MD
This scent is everything ! I love it ! I put it on everyday !!!!! My favorite brand of body spray
Dina R.
Belfast
I tried this perfume when they just hit the shelf in my local drugstore, and boy was I disappointed with this one. It smelled like burned leaves, with a hint of musk. Not my idea of a Thunderstorm...