MakeupPerfume & CologneFragrance for HerDemeter
By Salt Air Roll On Perfume Oil 29 Oz (women)

Demeter By Demeter Salt Air Roll On Perfume Oil .29 Oz (women)

by Demeter

SALT AIR ROLL ON PERFUME OIL .29 OZbr/ Design House: Demeterbr/ Fragrance Notes: Demeter Is A Fragrance Library With A Variety Of Scents Ranging From Cosmopolitan Cocktail To Vanilla Cake Batter

I have only smelled a handful of the flowery Demeter ones, but I remember one... I think it's called Funeral Home, that smells like a room full of lilies and carnations, but there' s another odd woody smell mixed in. It's different, but nice. I remember liking Cherry Blossom and Flower Show, too. Flower show literally smells like a florist shop.
Are there anymore from this brand that has a more bold floral smell? I tried this scent and it was just ok.
Start your review of Demeter By Demeter Salt Air Roll On Perfume Oil .29 Oz (women)!
Lindsay B.
Cornelius, OR
This smell is indescribable. I prefer the oil roll on of this product to the spray but they both smell wonderful. A little different even though they're the same scent. The roll on scent lasts all day and I don't have to reapply. You can also buy the massage oil and use it as a oil based perfume as well. Just dab a bit of it behind the ears and on the wrists- it lasts all day. LOVE THIS SCENT.
Maria S.
Wilmington, DE
I really love this scent.It is light and airy and delicious. It reminds me of sleeping on the beach. I just wish it lasted a wee bit longer, as most Demeter fragrances don' t last too long on me (with a few exceptions).
Kritika M.
Just a little bit on wrist and neck lasts all day! The clothes you wear also catch the fragrance, so that helps the scent last longer. No need to wear a lot.
Jill F.
Pelzer, SC
A soft fragrance that seems to last a fairly decent amount of time. Definitely one of my favorites by this brand!
Gretchen W.
Jacksonville, FL
This is my favorite Demeter smell. The smell is breathtaking and it will transform your mood.
Jessica H.
Auburn, AL
Got this in an Ipsy bag a long time ago. It was my favorite scent. It's light but so refreshing and relaxing. I only wish there were more and that it was easier to find to purchase.
Bailee M.
Montréal, QC
Salty is right! This perfume makes me feel like I'm by the sea, which is definitely the point, but it's a little too salty for me. If you enjoy the smell of salt water, then this is definitely the right perfume for you. Keep in mind that it is a rollerball, and doesn't last the longest.