BeautyFragranceFragrance for HimDemeter
by Demeter GREEN TEA COLOGNE SPRAY 4 OZ

DEMETER by Demeter GREEN TEA COLOGNE SPRAY 4 OZ

by Demeter

the scent is always in the name with demeter fragrances.

Fine fragrances containing a high dose of natural ingredients can be subject to slight variations. In the same way wines vary from year to year, so can perfume. This is a natural occurrence and something that gives life to the perfume. If you're hesitant or unhappy with your purchase, we will gladly assist you.; We deal exclusively with 100% Authentic items, sourced direct from brand owners or certified distributors.; Fragrances are sometimes reformulated based on European Commission regulations aimed at protecting consumers from allergies. This is an unavoidable reality and does not indicate inauthenticity. A reformulated fragrance may differ slightly from the scent you've grown accustomed to.; Packaging may vary. It is not uncommon for a brand to update packaging. These changes are normal and occur often.; Remember, we are here to make you happy! If you have any questions, comments, or concerns - please don't hesitate to contact us.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of DEMETER by Demeter GREEN TEA COLOGNE SPRAY 4 OZ!
Wes S.
Los Angeles, CA
This is one of my favorite Demeter colognes/fragrances that I've tried yet. I get the green tea vibes, but perhaps more importantly for what I'm looking for, it actually just smells good as a cologne in general! The right amount of green notes without feeling overly herbal like some popular 'green notes' colognes.

Looking for your answer?