Demalogica Skin Treatment Kit uploaded by Ashley S.

BY DERMALOGICA

Jumpstart your healthiest skin with a normal/oily skin kit. Contains no artificial fragrance or color. Skin condition combination to normal skin. Normal/oily skin kit. see more...

Heather B.
Orange, NJ
I bought this at ultra beauty looking for a facial routine for my makeup to lay down more evenly. I bought the trial size one. Although I won’t use every item in it again, i how ever like the multi facial toner and also the face moisturizer.. It has helping my face stay hydrated and also acne free as I have very sensitive skin. I do this facial routine they suggest that comes along with the box twice a day. I noticed a huge difference in my skin with three weeks of using it.
Kara N.
West Chester, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Product Performance: When using the products as a complete regimen, (I purchased the precleanse balm and daily microfoliant separately) they work as advertised on normal/oily skin. My cheeks are baby soft and feel adequately moisturized throughout the day. I also have dry patches which were improved by this kit but would probably do better with their dry skin products. These don't have the best smell to them but they don't smell "bad." And, I now have a deep, painful pimples on my chin, neck, and temples that I didn't have before. I can't attribute them exclusively to this product though.  I really want to love Dermalogica products I've tried. I haven't had the opportunity to have my skin mapped by a Dermalogica professional so I'm kind of guess at which products might be appropriate for me. I thought I had combination skin, oily in the T-zone and normal everywhere else so I purchased this kit to give it a go. I'll have my skin mapped before investing in any more products.
Faye B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the dermologica brand because it did not irritate my skin and it cleared up my acne and Elimniated my redness from my face which I love because it has made my skin look very good and my skin is so clear that it looks very healthy and radiant. I mostly use dermoligica and I will not stop Using it considering how flawless my skin looks and it is amazing because I have sensitive skin and it did not irritate it
Janet V.
Bensalem , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this because of a suggestion from my cosmetologist. I like everything in the kit except the spot treatment concealer thing. It has a thick texture and hard to take off. When you have a break out and you put that on you want for either be able to put make up over it or be able to easily take it off in order to not irritate the blemish which is not the case with this one. All other products are great!
Jamyla C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Set was given to me during my clock hours as a Cosmetology Student. I used it once while in school, as we had the chance to try it out on our peers beforehand. After graduating, I decided to just use the product line on myself to help clear up acne that I encountered while being smoke bombed with steaming Hair Products for the past year! As I can say with me being a person who can’t commit to consistent use of a product, the result I HAVE had from use of this set has given me great results. My skin is a lot clearer and smoother. I definitely want to purchase the full size bottle of toner which will attract me to buy the other full bottles as well! This one is a WIN FOR ME!
angie p.
Fort worth, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this when I first got introduced to it about two years ago. I was skeptical about trying it, not knowing a lot of people knew about this product, but I did. And, my fave actually showed improvements in about two weeks of using it properly. It was honestly the start of me caring for my skin at that point.
Abriana L.
Palm beach Fl.
I tried a starter kit for normal skin, they also carry the same starter kit for acne prone skin, dry skin, and oily skin.That includes a face wash, a spray toner, a chemical that works like a home peel, eye moisturizer, and face lotion. They have a new line out with even better ingredients now, again peptides,just really good ingredients. I have read up on this newer set, it well worth the money for the ingredients in the new sets. They also come in full size of each product. But it's always good to try to find the starter kits as long as they have what your main concerns are in them,and usually at a deal!
Bria N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Demalogica skin care treatment kit is amazing I got mine from Sephora because of the sales girl and I'm just happy I got it it's a little pricey but it's worth it. It keeps my skin bright, clear and hydrated and it stays moisturize for so long and it treats acne and black head so that's a plus.
Rachel F.
Toledo , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is aaaaaaammmmmaaaaazing!!!! Left my face so clean and soft!  I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for really effective skincare products. A little more on the expensive side, but definitely worth the money. It’s one of those “you get what you pay for” type things ❤️
Michelle W.
Pine Hill, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have dealt with skin discoloration above my upper lip for about two years. I've tried numerous products with little to no improvement. This starter kit has been unbelievable. I've been using this for about 3 weeks and I definitely notice an improvement. My skin on my upper lip is lighting. I've been super insecure and can't leave my house without makeup because of it and I'm almost getting to the stage where I'm able to not wear make up in public. Also on plus side this kit makes my skin feel super soft. This kit is an affordable way to try these products. I'm glad I took a chance on it!