Demalogica Skin Treatment Kit uploaded by Ashley S.

BY DERMALOGICA #32 in Skincare Sets

Jumpstart your healthiest skin with a normal/oily skin kit. Contains no artificial fragrance or color. Skin condition combination to normal skin. Normal/oily skin kit. see more...

Prestigious Gal ..
Howe
When I tried this kit, I was dealing with breakouts a lot. I went to Ulta and got a dermalogica facial and LOVED it so I bought the travel sized kit in Normal/Oily skin. I used this day and night until I was about halfway through the products. At the beginning my skin started to clear up a little bit but overall, when I got halfway through, it was almost like my skin got used to the products because my face started breaking out again. This for a lot of people could be a hit but for me in the end, it was a miss.
Heather L.
Orange, NJ
I bought this at ultra beauty looking for a facial routine for my makeup to lay down more evenly. I bought the trial size one. Although I won’t use every item in it again, i how ever like the multi facial toner and also the face moisturizer.. It has helping my face stay hydrated and also acne free as I have very sensitive skin. I do this facial routine they suggest that comes along with the box twice a day. I noticed a huge difference in my skin with three weeks of using it.
Myla -.
This Set was given to me during my clock hours as a Cosmetology Student. I used it once while in school, as we had the chance to try it out on our peers beforehand. After graduating, I decided to just use the product line on myself to help clear up acne that I encountered while being smoke bombed with steaming Hair Products for the past year! As I can say with me being a person who can’t commit to consistent use of a product, the result I HAVE had from use of this set has given me great results. My skin is a lot clearer and smoother. I definitely want to purchase the full size bottle of toner which will attract me to buy the other full bottles as well! This one is a WIN FOR ME!
angie p.
Fort worth, TX
I used this when I first got introduced to it about two years ago. I was skeptical about trying it, not knowing a lot of people knew about this product, but I did. And, my fave actually showed improvements in about two weeks of using it properly. It was honestly the start of me caring for my skin at that point.
Abriana L.
Palm beach Fl.
I tried a starter kit for normal skin, they also carry the same starter kit for acne prone skin, dry skin, and oily skin.That includes a face wash, a spray toner, a chemical that works like a home peel, eye moisturizer, and face lotion. They have a new line out with even better ingredients now, again peptides,just really good ingredients. I have read up on this newer set, it well worth the money for the ingredients in the new sets. They also come in full size of each product. But it's always good to try to find the starter kits as long as they have what your main concerns are in them,and usually at a deal!
Dee D.
I have combination skin and the occasional breakouts and super oily Tzone and super dry patches in some areas like my cheeks. Very combo skin. After 4 days of using this set I saw a huge difference in my skin. It is more balanced and super soft and my breakout is gone! I so recommend this!
Michelle W.
Pine Hill, NJ
I have dealt with skin discoloration above my upper lip for about two years. I've tried numerous products with little to no improvement. This starter kit has been unbelievable. I've been using this for about 3 weeks and I definitely notice an improvement. My skin on my upper lip is lighting. I've been super insecure and can't leave my house without makeup because of it and I'm almost getting to the stage where I'm able to not wear make up in public. Also on plus side this kit makes my skin feel super soft. This kit is an affordable way to try these products. I'm glad I took a chance on it!
Sarah M.
New Franklin , OH
I love this skincare kit but it is a little pricey for me and my budget. I try to find sales at Ulta and stock up on this product when i can! I used the anti aging, since this is my main concern now. Very moisturizing and smells great!
Heather K.
Lakeland, FL
I bought the trial version of this line just to try. I have dry/normal skin and this was perfect. I bought it at Ulta and have tried others and this is in my top 3. I like that it has such great results like the expensive stuff, but I don't have to find a dealer to order from and then wait for it to be shipped. The price is reasonable for the product. I really believe you get what you pay for and if you want cheap products you will get cheap results.
Faye B.
I love the dermologica brand because it did not irritate my skin and it cleared up my acne and Elimniated my redness from my face which I love because it has made my skin look very good and my skin is so clear that it looks very healthy and radiant. I mostly use dermoligica and I will not stop Using it considering how flawless my skin looks and it is amazing because I have sensitive skin and it did not irritate it