BY FORUM NOVELTIES

Complete your Amy Winehouse look with these stick on eyeliner kits! These kits are simple enough for almost anyone to use, and contain 2 sets of 4 different styles totaling 8 in all! These are a great finishing touch to any costume, but don't forget to... see more...

Alicia R.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Deluxe Cleopatra Egyptian Stick On Eyeliner Accessory Makeup Kit more...
The application is easy and has a good life expectancy. I haven't tried other brands so I don't know how it stands up to the rest. But I bought them in my local Halloween store and they had different styles/themes.
ASHLEY M.
Review for: Deluxe Fairy Vines Princess Fairy Tail Stick On Eyeliner Accessory Makeup Kit more...
I got these stick on eyeliners for a Minnie mouse costume last year and they stuck on pretty well. I went to work wearing them and they lasted a while. Eventually they started to fray at the tips but I kept eyelash glue on me to re stick them. Lasted as long as you could expect.
Elizabeth F.
Harker Hts, TX
Review for: Deluxe Spider Web Spiderman Spiderwoman Stick On Eyeliner Accessory Makeup Kit more...
Not bad. A bit more difficult for me to put on myself, but with a little help they go on pretty fantastically and look absolutely amazing!
It works if you're going for a sultry witchy look though and not so awesome when trying to get them off.