Deluxe Size Vitamin Enriched Face Base, 3.4-oz.

Get double the amount of Bobbi Brown's #1 moisturizer with this Deluxe Size Vitamin Enriched Face Base. The shea butter formula helps hydrate, soften and prime skin, helping create a flawless canvas for foundation.

Web ID: 10390345

HOW TO USE:; Massage onto just-cleansed skin to help hydrate, smooth and prime for makeup application

Have anyone tried to use this as moisturizer at night?
Is this product suitable for all skin types, especially those with sensitive, acne-prone skin?[product:deluxe-size-vitamin-enriched-face-base,-3.4-oz.]
Is this product worth the money? I see it on every single one of jeffree stars videos
Start your review of Deluxe Size Vitamin Enriched Face Base, 3.4-oz.!
San Diego, CA
Omg I love this. The smell, how it goes on my skin, how it makes my skin feel. Everything about it is beautiful
Louisville, KY
I absolutely love this primer I received a trial size from Sephora’s and I will definitely be buying this!!
Monroe, NY
Deluxe Size Vitamin Enriched Face Base, 3.4-oz. uploaded by Nicolena V.
Absolutely love this as it duos for a primer or just moisturizer. Protects skin and keeps it enriched.
Lavon, TX
Very hydrating and smells amazing. It has a moisturizer consistency and foundation so well over it
This is kind of pricey in my opinion BUT it is so worth it! A lot goes a long way too!
Des Moines
Purchased at: Sephora
Amazing product! On the pricey side but worth it! Keeps my skin hydrated and glowing!
Springfield, Wigan
I’ve been using this product for over a year now. The scent is amazing - very luxurious - it has a thick smooth texture but doesn’t leave my skin feeling overloaded with product. I have a jar in my pro makeup kit too and clients always comment about how good it smells and feels. Perfect base for makeup!! If you are wanting to try it without paying the full size price they usually do travel sizes around summer!
Niagara Falls , ON
I love this case base I have used it for about 3 years not. Sometimes I will still put a primer in my t zone bobbi browns eye cream works well with the face base also. Its abit on the pricey side but its think and a little goes a long way so it's well worth the money in my opinion. For sure I would recommend this product
Toronto
I have combo skin, it gets more oily if I use ‘wrong’ moisturizer or foundation. This cream is great, it’s very thick but it melts into my skin within seconds. What I don’t like about it is the ingredients. Silicone.. really?! Silicone in combination with glycerin in a dry climate will make your skin even more dry.
Mississauga, ON
Been using this for a year now and I am NEVER going back. This is a dry skin girls dream. The only thing that can ensure my make up goes on smoothly and does not flake. Love this, the only problem is the jar, wish they had something more hygienic and where you don't have to take the lid off each time.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...