Deluxe Size Vitamin Enriched Face Base, 3.4-oz.

Get double the amount of Bobbi Brown's #1 moisturizer with this Deluxe Size Vitamin Enriched Face Base. The shea butter formula helps hydrate, soften and prime skin, helping create a flawless canvas for foundation.

Web ID: 10390345

HOW TO USE:; Massage onto just-cleansed skin to help hydrate, smooth and prime for makeup application

Have anyone tried to use this as moisturizer at night?
Is this product suitable for all skin types, especially those with sensitive, acne-prone skin?[product:deluxe-size-vitamin-enriched-face-base,-3.4-oz.]
Is this product worth the money? I see it on every single one of jeffree stars videos
Start your review of Deluxe Size Vitamin Enriched Face Base, 3.4-oz.!
Belmont, MI
Deluxe Size Vitamin Enriched Face Base, 3.4-oz. uploaded by Haley B.
Purchased at: Sephora
This stuff is AMAZING. I have combo skin (pretty dehydrated, dry patches AND fine lines!) this really works wonders for my skin and under my makeup. I could never at first justify the price BUT I bought the foundation and this duo which was a STEAL!? This hydrated in the best way and truly feels like I am taking well care of my skin. The smell literally smells like high quality skincare/makeup! This fills in pores, smooths my fine lines and I think helps the longevity of my makeup products on top! Also I recommend this as an under eye primer (helps the concealer not look cakey or separated !)
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This stuff is a miracle in a jar. It is not one of those hyped up products that leaves you wishing you hadn't fallen for all the hype. This product can even double as a moisturizer. It does it all. So that means less time spent applying products & less money spent buying multiple products. I use it after my serum but before my makeup as both a moisturizer & a primer. It smells devine & honestly it really is a face base. It lays down a hydrated base for your makeup & it fills in your pores & fine lines so that your makeup can go on smooth. I cant even imagine not using this product every single morning before I put my makeup on. It soaks into my skin so fast but at the same time it leaves my skin looking quenched. This is my HGP!
Oak Harbor, WA
Purchased at: Sephora
I like this primer a lot! I have dry skin, and this is perfect to lay down prior to foundation, or as a skin base after my sunscreen prior to my easier no makeup days. I like that it’s not heavily fragranced! (perfume is the last thing you want to smell when you’re nauseated from medications...but, I digress.) My only wish is that it came in packaging with a pump, because it’s good for 24 months after opening... I’m not so sure I like having to dip into the jar, say, close to the 2 year mark... but, maybe that’s not an issue for others?
Kansas City, MO
I was skeptical at first when buying this, but it feels absolutely amazing on my skin. I struggle with my foundation looking dry and usually primer makes my face feel weird. This primer was so creamy and goes on so smooth. It has a pleasant smell and I felt like it made my foundation look smoother and nicer as well. A little goes a long way and this jar has lasted me awhile so very much worth it!
Millersville, PA
This product is GREAT for dry skin!! It keeps my skin hydrated all day long! The packaging is very nice too, which makes the experience super luxurious. I was super skeptical because, let’s be honest, it is VERY expensive, but it sinks into my skin so well and my makeup lays beautifully on top of it! Definitely get a sample before going all-in on a larger size, but this stuff is no joke!
Deluxe Size Vitamin Enriched Face Base, 3.4-oz. uploaded by Lara M.
Deluxe Size Vitamin Enriched Face Base, 3.4-oz. uploaded by Lara M.
I am in love!! My face can soak up moisturizer like crazy most days. Sometimes I layer 2-3 types just to feel hydrated. The Bobby Brown vitamin rich face base all in one primer and moisturizer is all I really need. It has a thick consistency but spreads on thin and even for full coverage. It helps my make up stay all day, the moisture is a bonus!
Tampa, FL
Is it really worth the hype? Yes. Is it worth the price? Yes. You see the difference in your skin and makeup when you use this. I have used this for years and its like putting a moisturizer, primer and liquid vitamins on you face each time. It smells amazing! I do wish it was cheaper but sometimes you can get a good deal at Macys. I've bought two full size for the price of one!
Los Angeles, CA
Deluxe Size Vitamin Enriched Face Base, 3.4-oz. uploaded by Vee R.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love it so much I bought two! It’s a nice rich cream that melts onto the skin beautifully. Never greasy just hydrating. It has a beautiful fresh citrus like scent. Especially great if you wear a lot of full coverage foundations which can be drying or enhance dry patches on the skin. I recommend letting your moisturizer sit for a couple minutes before applying this face base.
Scappoose
I bought the mini version of this product to test out. OMG THE BEST!! I have Combo skin and I find that it is great for underneath foundation. It helps just smooth everything over the top. The only Con I could see that people may not like is the scent. It has a very fruity smell but goes away after applying. I would highly recommend as a primer
Harvey, LA
Really great primer. It did exactly what a primer is supposed to do which is prep your skin for makeup and make it look great once makeup is applied. It wasn’t as hydrating as I would’ve liked for my combo skin but I did love that it’s vitamin enriched so my pores love it and so does all my skin. Awesome product and I will purchase again!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...