Deluxe Hand-Dipped Chocolate Pretzels & Oreos | Holiday Gift Basket For Foodies

by Nikki's Gift Baskets

Deluxe Hand-Dipped Chocolate Pretzels &, Oreos | Holiday Gift Basket For Foodies

Where do i purchase ?
Start your review of Deluxe Hand-Dipped Chocolate Pretzels & Oreos | Holiday Gift Basket For Foodies!
9 months agoPompano Beach, Fl
Purchased at: Walmart
I am obsessed with milk and white chocolate. This is super tasty and you should definitely go out and purchase this. You are seriously missing out on this wonderful treat. I love it so so much.
a year agowest valley city utah
😍😍😍doesn't chocolate just make everything so much better, I really love pretzels with yogurt or chocolate which ever comes first i dont care it's so good.
a year agoLa Porte, TX
These look good. They would make a good decoration in a basket it a birthday of Christmas one. none that I can think of. Yes it dose.
5 months agoHanover , PA
Purchased at: Walmart
I would love to try these products and give a review. I hear that this is a very great and at a decent price.
7 months ago
I was very impressed by the packaging. Nicely gift wrapped and sealed in for freshness. When opening the box there was a variety of cookie with different topping. When tasting them they tasted very fresh. I enjoyed the chocolates that tasted like mints, they were my favorites. I shared since I did not want to eat the whole box and to get everyone eases opinion. They truly enjoyed them as much as I did. Would I give as a gift, yes the come wrapped and are fresh. Deluxe Hand-Dipped Chocolate Pretzels & Oreos | Holiday Gift Basket For Foodies