Deluxe Comfort Head Massager Spider uploaded by Laurel B.Deluxe Comfort Head Massager Spider uploaded by Eline E.

BY DELUXE COMFORT #2 in Spa Accessories

DLX1099 Features: Relax stressed muscles Relieve aches and pains Increase blood circulation Provides deep relaxation and helps reduce stress see more...

Katherine G.
Orlando
This product I have shared with so many friends and family. Who knew something so simple could bring you so much joy. It feels amazing to stimulate your scalp and massage your head. When someone else does it for you it feels like the best head rub in the world!
Simone S.
New York
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product is great for when you've had a long day and want a massage. This head massager feels so great and will make you feel calm and relaxed in no time.
Jessica M.
Bethlehem, PA
This product always tangles my hair! I don't know what it is but it just really gets caught and so it may feel good, bu then I have to spend so much time detangling after that it's not worth it.
Ally S.
These things are so amazing!! I don't know who invented them, but whoever it was thank you! They give you such a great feeling, tingling your head and activating your senses. Everybody needs to try one of these at least once in their life. So fun and these make a great gift for people as well. Still love them to this day and would tell any and everybody about how magnificent they are. Instant burst of euphoria, they are especially great when someone else does give you a head massage with it. Easy to use.
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This thing is the coolest thing! It really does feel absolutely amazing... not too hard, but not too soft... you just want to say, "ahhhhh." You can do it to yourself, or have someone else do it towards you. Perfect for a little relaxation, especially in the bath
Brittany B.
I originally bought this product because ichave headaches and I thought the massaging would help.. and it did! It also felt so good, I just wanted to take a nap after using it. It’s not expensive and totally worth it.
Rowan S.
vienna
Believe it or not this helped me grow my hair I would put African black castor oils on my head and use this the reason why this works is because it stimulates blood flow to your scalp
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I never knew I love her head massager so much is this one if you’re somebody who just needs a little relaxation at the end of the day this tool is going to come in handy
Shaunice L.
I have to give it three stars because if the balls on the bottom of the wires come off it scratches the hell out of your scalp and you have to toss it. Luckily they are pretty affordable. My issue with this massager is it gets tangled up in my curly hair and can be a pain to get out.
Kayden L.
Glenpool , OK
I love this head scratcher!! It’s relaxing and feel amazing! It will literally put you right to sleep. I’m not disappointed in this and it isn’t expensive! I definitely recommend this to anyone who loves getting there head scratched or tickled!
Deana m.
Shoreline, Wa
How does this work and what does it do?
Shauna B.
Cumming, GA
It doesn't scratch up the scalp?
REBECCA C.
How exactly does one use this? I/ve never seen one of these...
Morganne J.
west valley city
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Well my friend has it hVe never used it but it looks weird and I wonder how it works
Dianne S.
Central Vly, NY
This looks very interesting! I need to try it. Does anyone have a picture of someone using it?

back