Deluxe Comfort Head Massager Spider uploaded by Eline E.Deluxe Comfort Head Massager Spider uploaded by Laurel B.

BY DELUXE COMFORT #9 in Spa Accessories

DLX1099 Features: Relax stressed muscles Relieve aches and pains Increase blood circulation Provides deep relaxation and helps reduce stress see more...

• It doesn't scratch up the scalp?6 Answers
  • How does this thing works?1 Answers
  • This looks very interesting! I need to try it. Does anyone have a...3 Answers
Lena M.
Vancouver, WA
I love this thing! I use it on myself and on my husband as well. It's very easy to use but it feels wonderful. Just make sure you don't lose any of the plastic tips that cover the individual wires, or the "legs".
You can use it any time you just want to relax and only have a couple of minutes. Use it at home or at your office!
Anna L.
Bought this for my friend because of how amazing it feels massaging your scalp. It's so relaxing. You could easily fall asleep if someone did it for you.
Andrea L.
This is awesome! Feels so amazing...but you really need someone to do it for you to get the full benefit :) I give these as gifts to my clients!
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Love this thing! It's cheap and easy to use. It feels great and you can do it yourself. Highly recommend for stress relief
Natasha L.
Lumberton, MS
Very relaxing product! I highly recommend... Quite funny looking item but wow does it feel good! A++
Ally S.
These things are so amazing!! I don't know who invented them, but whoever it was thank you! They give you such a great feeling, tingling your head and activating your senses. Everybody needs to try one of these at least once in their life. So fun and these make a great gift for people as well. Still love them to this day and would tell any and everybody about how magnificent they are. Instant burst of euphoria, they are especially great when someone else does give you a head massage with it. Easy to use.
Carla P.
Winchester, KY
I bought one of these many years ago and I absolutely love it. If you like to have your hair stroked or have your boyfriend, husband, or partner run their fingers thru your hair then you will love this. Although, not as good as your mate it will sure send tingles down your spine. I could sit for hours while binge watching and use this on my head or better yet have your mate do it for you. The cheaper ones are not as good since the wires are thinner and usually not covered at the tip so it can scratch your head. I payed $15 for mine and it is still in good shape and works like a charm every time. Great purchase
Natasha R.
Woodside, NY
I love this. The sensation it sends just helps get you to relax. My kids say it tickles and in the end look more calm them before. Get it online get it in stores...just go get it.
Isabelle E.
Charlottesville, VA
This is the strangest product... I always see it on a table in my house and emit a small scream, because from far away it really looks like a giant spider!

It works okay for head scratching... I wouldn't say it's extremely relaxing, especially if you're using it on yourself. It's fun to show off to guests, but I definitely have no desire to incorporate it into my daily routines.
Shaunice L.
I have to give it three stars because if the balls on the bottom of the wires come off it scratches the hell out of your scalp and you have to toss it. Luckily they are pretty affordable. My issue with this massager is it gets tangled up in my curly hair and can be a pain to get out.
Deana m.
Shoreline, Wa
How does this work and what does it do?
Shauna B.
Cumming, GA
It doesn't scratch up the scalp?
Morganne J.
Wellness Guru Expert
Well my friend has it hVe never used it but it looks weird and I wonder how it works
REBECCA C.
How exactly does one use this? I/ve never seen one of these...
Dianne S.
Central Vly, NY
This looks very interesting! I need to try it. Does anyone have a picture of someone using it?