Deluxe Comfort Head Massager Spider uploaded by Laurel B.Deluxe Comfort Head Massager Spider uploaded by Eline E.

BY DELUXE COMFORT #9 in Spa Accessories

DLX1099 Features: Relax stressed muscles Relieve aches and pains Increase blood circulation Provides deep relaxation and helps reduce stress see more...

Buy on Walmart
Brittany B.
I originally bought this product because ichave headaches and I thought the massaging would help.. and it did! It also felt so good, I just wanted to take a nap after using it. It’s not expensive and totally worth it.
Ally S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These things are so amazing!! I don't know who invented them, but whoever it was thank you! They give you such a great feeling, tingling your head and activating your senses. Everybody needs to try one of these at least once in their life. So fun and these make a great gift for people as well. Still love them to this day and would tell any and everybody about how magnificent they are. Instant burst of euphoria, they are especially great when someone else does give you a head massage with it. Easy to use.
Alicia C.
This product didn’t work for me and dint help me massage my head because it would get stuck in my hair and pull it so it was a bit of a total disappointment to me and I wouldn’t really recommend it
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I never knew I love her head massager so much is this one if you’re somebody who just needs a little relaxation at the end of the day this tool is going to come in handy
Shaunice L.
I have to give it three stars because if the balls on the bottom of the wires come off it scratches the hell out of your scalp and you have to toss it. Luckily they are pretty affordable. My issue with this massager is it gets tangled up in my curly hair and can be a pain to get out.
Carolanne S.
St Petersburg, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
At first I thought this massager was a spider. It is gentle and is so much fun to use. I believe it was like five dollars. I bought it from forever 21. It doesn't have a cent. I would recommend it to anyone who likes a massage!
Christina O.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Pros:
1. Will relax you
2. Relief you of your headache
3. Make you sleepy

Cons:
1. If you have dandruff it'll flake all of it up and you'll have a snowy storm on your head, better shower after
2. Gets your hair oily l / greasy.
Maribel O.
Harker Hts, TX
I get migraines and this really helps me relax. It does help loosen up. It is gentle on my head and doesn't scratch at all. It lasts and the tips don't fall off. I recommend this to everyone 100%.
Allie T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I seriously love this product. It's so relaxing and gentle.  It works wonders with my scalp and it's puts me in an instant relaxation state.  My dad is bald and loves it as well.
Natasha R.
Woodside, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this. The sensation it sends just helps get you to relax. My kids say it tickles and in the end look more calm them before. Get it online get it in stores...just go get it.
Deana m.
Shoreline, Wa
How does this work and what does it do?
Shauna B.
Cumming, GA
It doesn't scratch up the scalp?
REBECCA C.
How exactly does one use this? I/ve never seen one of these...
Morganne J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Well my friend has it hVe never used it but it looks weird and I wonder how it works
Dianne S.
Central Vly, NY
This looks very interesting! I need to try it. Does anyone have a picture of someone using it?