DELUXE Baby Brussels Sprouts uploaded by Nia N.

BY DELUXE

Dress up your meals. Complement your finest meals with our nutritious, great tasting vegetables, picked sweet at the peak of freshness. Our family grows vegetables with tender care from seed to harvest, the traditional way. Then, they are quick frozen to lock in their natural goodness. Healthy foods, naturally. Diets low in fat and high in fruits and vegetables may reduce the risk of some types of cancer, a disease associated with many factors. Brussels sprouts naturally contain 0g fat and are an excellent source of vitamin C. see more...

Nuzhat C.
Shelby Twp, MI
I like these baby brussels sprouts. I like that they're tiny and easy to make. I usually butter, salt, and pepper them. They're super healthy if you don't add too much butter, and it's really easy to make. I buy them once in a while, but this is definitely the only brussels sprouts i buy when I do get them
Dorriane I.
Jacksonville, NC
Used to hate these as a child but absolutely love them as an adult. I like to eat these as as a side dish or sometimes as a main dish with corned beef.
Loren K.
My family eats this all the time, great and absolutely easy! You can find it just about any grocery store in the freezer area.
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
These are good sauteed with rosemary, butter, bacon and butter. The best nice flavor. I usually buy this in traders joes.
Emmy W.
Cincinnati, OH
Yum! Love to thaw and toss these in a skillet with some bacon grease! fresh taste and great flavor!