BY JEEP

Jeep deluxe all-weather umbrella stroller see more...

• Is this stroller hard to control if you have to push it w...1 Answers
  • What is the weight Or age limit?2 Answers
Amanda M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This stroller has been amazing for us. We bought it when we were looking for something smaller than the big stroller system we got when our little one was a newborn. It’s great for crowded places where you still need a stroller. The only reason I give it 4 stars instead of 5 is because if you have to pull it backwards even a little bit, the back wheels start to turn outward even with the lock bar properly in place.
Sara N.
Chickamauga , GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Easily fits in my trunk. Easy to get it ready for use and also easy to close up. It drives smooth as well!
Cabriahn M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Perfect stroller. Looks great, and performs just as well! Nice sleek design and easy to clean surfaces.
Caren C.
Silverdale, WA
So glad I bought this . From the dual wheels ,, to the smooth ride , to the easily washable fabric .
Melissa K.
Easy to use and fold and super light. this is great for any outing..or just keep in the car.
Debi H.
By Jeep has to be good. Nice and smooth ride, baby comfortable in it. Folds with ease
Kate L.
Needed a small stroller for when I babysit little ones. This one is quick and easy. I like the storage underneath.
Aris S.
Fort Bragg, NC
I got this as a present and i totally love this! so easy to cary and how well its to even take walks around the park
Marie V.
New York , NY
What is the weight Or age limit?
Katrina H.
Tampa, FL
Is this stroller hard to control if you have to push it with one hand?