Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryHousehold Paper Productsfrozip
Deluxe 50-Pcs Disposable Drink Container Set by – Drink Pouches W/Gusset Bottom & Reclosable Zipper for Cold & Hot Drinks – Non-Toxic, BPA & Phthalate Free – 50 Straws & Funnel Included

by frozip

Host Incredible Parties & Help Your Family Enjoy Their Healthy Drinks Thanks To These Fantastic Drink Cooler Bags Brought To You By FroZip! . Take your protein shake or coffee with you at the office or the gym, put a green smoothie or juice inside your child’s bento box for school, or offer your pool party guests’ a margarita or a mojito- these incredible drinking containers are up to any challenge! Made with high-end quality, non-toxic, BPA and Phthalate free materials, our plastic drinking pouches are ideal for holding hot and cold beverages, water, coffee, tea, lemonade, juice, punch, iced tea, energy drinks, smoothies, protein and veggie shakes, and much more. They can also be used as a fun snack holder for birthday parties, festivals, camping, beach gatherings, or even wedding receptions and baby showers! They are crystal clear, which means you can see your drink at any time, and they come to you complete with colorful straws – ideal for kids’ parties! Benefit From A Slew Of Unique Features . If you are still not certain that these unique drinking bottle bags are the best way to go, we have made a list of their best features, in order to make this choice a bit easier for you. Stand-Up Gusset Bottom .Reclosable Zip .Set of Straw Holes .Set of Hanging/Carry Holes .Translucent & Crystal Clear .Non-Toxic, BPA & Phthalate Free .With 50 Colored Straws .Bonus Funnel Included .Oh, and did we mention that our drink holder bag set also comes with a FULL money-back guarantee? That’s right- in case our pouches don’t meet your highest expectations, we will give you your money back, and will not ask any questions about it. So, What Are You Still Waiting For? . Get Your Own Set Of Drinking Bags Today & Start Planning Your Next Event! .

 A MUST-HAVE ESSENTIAL FOR EVERYONE - Coffee, tea, energy drinks, healthy smoothies, protein shakes, and cocktails; anything you can imagine and more can be easily stored in our plastic drink containers. They can hold both cold and hot drinks, and they are made of non-toxic, BPA and Phthalate free materials, which means they are perfectly safe for your, your guests’ and your children’s health!; EASY TO FILL, EASY TO USE – Simply choose the beverage of your liking and use the funnel to fill these high-quality drinking bags. The reclosable zip ensures that there are no leaking accidents, while the stand-up gusset bottom allows you to place your drink on a table or a stand. What’s more, our pouches also feature two sets of holes; one for holding their straw and one for allowing you to hang them, if the aforementioned table is full!; IDEAL FOR PROFESSIONAL & HOME USE – Whether you’re a caterer or party planner and need something different than the plain old boring and, in cases, dangerous usual glassware, or you are simply throwing a kids’ or Grill ’n’ BBQ party in your backyard or garden, these handy, translucent drink containers are the best choice you can make.; STRAWS & HANDY FUNNEL INCLUDED – Our set comes fully complete with 50 fun and colorful straws, so that you, your guests, and your children can happily enjoy your drinks. Additionally, we have also included a practical funnel, to ensure that you can effortlessly fill your bags with the beverage of your choice, without spilling a single drop!; ORDER WITH 100% CONFIDENCE – At FroZip, we don’t compromise when it comes to your satisfaction. In the unlikely event that you aren’t perfectly content with your disposable drinking bags, you shouldn’t worry; we have got it backed by a hassle-free, no questions asked, 30-day money back guarantee.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Deluxe 50-Pcs Disposable Drink Container Set by FroZip – Drink Pouches W/Gusset Bottom & Reclosable Zipper for Cold & Hot Drinks – Non-Toxic, BPA & Phthalate Free – 50 Straws & Funnel Included!
Teresas C.
Portage
Deluxe 50-Pcs Disposable Drink Container Set by FroZip – Drink Pouches W/Gusset Bottom & Reclosable Zipper for Cold & Hot Drinks – Non-Toxic, BPA & Phthalate Free – 50 Straws & Funnel Included uploaded by Teresas C.
Purchased at: Amazon
Great product i order the popsicle baggies instead and made adult alcohol summer fun popsicles..for example pineapple coconut with pineapple vodka..jack and coke...mango crandberry Moscato and strawberry lemonade with vodka..comes with a funnel...i order it from amazon
Deana R.
FORT MYERS, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Amazon
I frequently have stomach problems that force me on liquid diets. Brands in stores have too much sugar or artificial sweeteners. I make my own ice pops with whatever flavored water or juice that I want.
Menna A.
This is a healthy drink, very good too, suitable for vegetarians, I love it very much and drink it a lot, When I drink it makes me happy

Looking for your answer?