BY DELTA

Add whimsical touch to your nursery with the Pink Delta Toddler Bed Canopy. It creates a cozy, relaxing space for your little one to sleep. This pink toddler bed canopy fits most wooden or plastic toddler beds. The ribbon and ruffle add elegance to the Delta Toddler Bed Canopy. Create a magical space in your child's room with this kid's bed canopy. see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "My sisters had a bed similar to this and loved it, the pink canopy is super cute and the overalll design is lovely" in 1 review
tamara m.
Seatac, WA
I loved this product when I first put it together , it was so cute and very princess lokking and it matched my daughters room so perfectly . but after a few months of having it I'm finding out that its very flimsy and the bars that hold it up break easy , I have to supper glue mine back together.
Elizabeth C.
Greensboro, NC
My daughter has this bed in the Disney princess design. She went from her crib to this bed and loved it. It fits a crib mattress and is very low to the ground. Perfect for toddlers.
AnnieJo T.
Stephenville, TX
This canopy is so cute. It was just what we needed to smoothly transition our almost 2 and a half year old out of her crib and into her toddler bed. There was a lot of pieces to put together, but the instructions were easy to understand. It exceeds my expectation for a canopy of this price!
This should hold up until we're ready for a bigger bed.
I would def. recommend this for anyone looking to make a toddler bed into a bed fit for a princess!
In case anyone else wondered, this fits perfectly with the metal toddler beds as well as the others advertised.
Chloe M.