Delta Children 'Lil Fun Walker uploaded by Kimberly E.

BY DELTA CHILDREN #65 in Gyms & Play Mats

Delta Children 'Lil Fun Walker: The 'Lil Fun Delta Children Walker is intended for children up to 25 lbs and 30" tall For children who can sit up unassisted and are learning to walk 3-position height adjustment allows it to grow with baby Convenient slide fold makes storage and travel of this baby play walker easy Quick release toy tray is ideal for snack time Dimensions: 25"W x 24"D x 22.5"H Non-toxic finish tested for lead and other toxic elements Meets or exceeds government and ASTM standards Requires 2 AA batteries (not included) Some assembly required for the baby learning walker Questions about product recalls? Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls. see more...

Kimberly E.
Kimberly E.
My baby loved her walker i do wish i would have purchased an more expensive one then the one i had gotten cause my baby loved music in sound but I'm still very much happy with my purchase but my next lil one will have a better one here is a pic of my baby in here walker
brittany c.
brittany c.
Oneida, KY
Must have product for any mom with a small child. Easy for them to roll around while you do the housework! in other words, another lifesaving product.
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Germanton, Nc
My son LOVES this walker! He was afraid of the car noises it made, so we removed the car insert part and just use the tray. The size adjustments are nice, but because my son is so big, we had to use the highest size when he started using it. It would be nice if the adjustments were easier to make, but it is ok since I don't have to worry about baby accidentally falling. I would recommend this walker to any of my friends!