New ParentBaby SafetyBaby TransportDelta Children
J is for Jeep Brand Scout Fairway Double Stroller

Delta Children J is for Jeep Brand Scout Fairway Double Stroller

by Delta Children

Let the kids entertain each other when you put them in this side-by-side double stroller. This J is for Jeep stroller provides shade with two canopies, and both seats recline for naps and relaxing. Product Features: JPMA Certified Material: Metal Assembly: Assembly Required Exact Color: Multi Color: Grey, Green, Silver Assembly Required

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Delta Children J is for Jeep Brand Scout Fairway Double Stroller!
Gloria J.
Tampa, FL
It’s great. Very lightweight and nice a narrow to fit in between doors. I think it’s worth the price you pay and my girls like that they sit right next to each other.
Kerri P.
Mississippi
Lightweight and sturdy. Would have given it 5 stars, but the removable cup holder is terrible. I took it off once, and have not been able to find it again. Would be much better with a cup holder built in. Otherwise, it dirt the bill.
Breanna S.
Recently just purchased this stroller for my two younger sons to ride in. It was very affordable. It is compact and doesn’t take up a lot of room. My sons love riding in it. I would recommend to any parent with two smaller children.
MrsVega24 R.
Bronx
Love it easy to travel with and light weight for a double stroller it meet my expectations dor what i needed and  affordable  not expensive
Charmae M.
E Palo Alto, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
This is a affordable and durable double stroller the entire family loves. It makes shopping, long walks with the dog and getting through the airport a breeze!
adree K.
Frederick , MD
We got this stroller for a trip to NYC and it worked so well. It's easy to push around and held both of our toddlers comfortably. It has a lot of storage in the pockets in the back. The sun shades are awesome and I love that the seats can recline slightly.
Courtney B.
Las Vegas, NV
Easy to maneuver, fits through most doors. My 3.5 and 1.5 year old seemed comfortable. It’s affordable but I wish the foot rests were a little more substantial.
Debbie S.
Poughkeepsie , NY
This a great stroller for mom of babies that are close in age. My mother in law bought this stroller for us and its very versatile. It folds up easily and doesnt take up much space. It has lots if compartments for bringing along accessories for a stroll or jog.
Catelin W.
Absolutely LOVE this. Light weight, not super bulky, easy to fold up and open, and simple. My boys love it. They also can't mess with each other while in it is a bonus for mom. But let's get real. The best part is how light weight is it. When you're already pushing an additional 60lbs any more than that can be miserable. Best stroller purchase ever.
Olivia M.
Summerville, GA
Best double stroller we've owned! It folds easy and just as small as a regular umbrella stroller. We got ours at Walmart 2 days before heading to Disney and it was a life saver. It has WAY more storage than you would think. We had no need for a diaper bag while using this stroller in the parks, which was a huge deal not having to carry a bulky bag. Both of my girls also napped in it just fine during the day also. I keep this stroller in the back of my car all the time now because it's so so small and convenient.

Looking for your answer?