BY DELTA

Delta baby clothing hangers pink see more...

Buy on Target
Cheryl R.
These are a great buy for anyone expecting a little girl. The hangers are the perfect size for hanging all sizes of baby clothes and the notches keep the clothes from falling off. I also like how cheap they are.
Carla L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
These are my favorite hangers, I have about 100 of them, maybe 120. I hang all of my daughter's clothes in these. They are the perfect shade of pink, super durable and about $1. You really cannot bet the price.
Talissa G.
The only hangers I use for my infants closet ! I buy them at my local target , I can't believe how inexpensive they are ...
Josseline G.
These hangers are perfect for our baby girls clothes. Love them and need to get 3 packs or more. Hope they work for you!