Delta Airlines

Delta Airlines
66606 Reviews
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Delta airlines is really good for long flights. I've been using it for 24hr flights and I've been very satisfied. They have great staff and great safety measures. The flight is equipped with latest in flight entertainment for all age groups and check in is easy and comfortable. Till now I've only experienced once or twice delays. Whenever I've to go for long flights I trust delta airlines
5 / 5
Delta is always my top choice when traveling! First of all their customer service is absolutely top notch! They are always willing to help and make the trip great from takeoff to touchdown! I’m a big fan of the check in process with Delta. It’s organized and straight forward, and families with small children get priority which is super helpful when traveling with a toddler! The seats on a Delta flight are maximum comfort, from coach to comfort to first class, and of course, the famous Delta in-flight entertainment! If you ever leave and fly another airline, you really realize just how much more Delta has to offer in this department! I always end up getting to watch a brand new movie, and my daughter is always happy with the kids selection. We flew first class to Cancun a couple of months ago and the food that was served at meal time was SO good! We had a mushroom ravioli on the way there, and a BBQ burrito on the way home, both were fantastic! I love Delta and will continue to travel with them!
5 / 5
I love Delta Airlines! So much so, I got their AmEx card Mx they have incredible benefits provided by having the Delta SkyMiles Credit Card. From the moment I booked my flight, the perks began. Priority boarding made the boarding process a breeze, and I enjoyed the extra comfort of my Comfort+ seat. The in-flight service was exceptional, with friendly and attentive staff ensuring all passengers were well taken care of. One of the best benefits of the Delta SkyMiles Credit Card is the ability to earn miles on every purchase, which I can use for future flights. Additionally, having the card meant I could check my first bag for free, saving me both money and hassle. The discounts on in-flight purchases were another nice bonus, making the overall travel experience even more enjoyable. Overall, Delta Airlines has truly exceeded my expectations, and the added benefits of their credit card have only enhanced my travel experience. I highly recommend both the airline and the Delta SkyMiles Credit Card to anyone looking for a seamless and rewarding travel experience.
5 / 5
I've been flying with Delta for years and they never disappoint! Their seats are comfortable, their staff is friendly and helpful, and their in-flight entertainment is really good. Plus, their loyalty program is one of the best in the industry. Delta is always one of my main choices.
5 / 5
Good clean planes. Lot of leg room. Great service and hospitality. We flew RDU to MIA and had a great experience. Flight was on time. They had a good snack selection. Not just a bag of bone dry pretzels.
5 / 5
I enjoyed my flight on Delta from Tennessee to North Carolina. I felt like the plane was very clean and the service desk was fantastic. I felt safe as well.
5 / 5
Ich mag Delta Airlines, weil sie hervorragenden Service und erhöhten Komfort während des Fluges bieten.Die Besatzung ist freundlich und professionell, und die Unterhaltungsoptionen sowie die Mahlzeiten an Bord sind von hoher Qualität. Außerdem hat Delta ein umfangreiches Netzwerk an Reisezielen und attraktive Treueprogramme,was das Reisen bequemer und angenehmer macht.
5 / 5
Absolutely love the functionality and they are so punctual with time as well. Starting at the bottom, Basic Economy, or "E" fares, are the cheapest. Seat assignments can only be made after check-in, and you cannot change your flight or receive a refund for cancellation beyond 24 hours from booking. Whether you have Medallion elite status or not, tickets are not eligible for: Paid or complimentary upgrades Paid, complimentary, or discounted Delta Comfort+ (extra legroom) seats Paid or complimentary Preferred seats (window or aisle seats toward the front) Same-day confirmed or standby changes Despite those drawbacks, many fliers feel like the savings are worth it, especially if you check in as soon as you're able to and can snag a seat. That's what Tripadvisor commenter Solo Traveler did, saying, "I was able to select the same seat at check-in that I would normally have chosen, and saved myself a substantial sum (about $125)." Main Cabin If you book a Main Cabin, or regular economy, fare, you will be able to select some seats for free at booking. You will also have the option to purchase Preferred (aisle and window) and Comfort+ (extra legroom) seats as well as paid upgrades, or complimentary ones depending on your elite status. Unless they opt for very expensive fully refundable tickets, passengers who purchase fares in Main Cabin and higher will be able to cancel or change tickets subject to certain restrictions (we'll get into that below), and may receive credits to apply to a future flight. Delta Comfort+ is the airline's moniker for extra legroom economy, but this fare class also includes dedicated overhead space, priority boarding, and extra snacks and amenities compared to Main Cabin. Sure, you pay more for these places, but according to Tripadvisor commenter Nelson, "I really thought the Comfort option was worth the price. Excellent legroom, great movie screens, premium snacks and earbuds, great luggage compartments, preferred boarding, etc., were worth the additional cost!" Delta introduced Premium Select international premium economy in 2017 with much larger seats as well as updated entertainment screens and better amenities than in economy. Folks in this cabin also receive Sky Priority service at the airport with expedited check-in, security, and baggage services as well as priority boarding. These cabins are only available on the airline's Airbus A330-900neos and A350s, and certain Boeing 777-200s and 767-400s.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Ha un buon confort, i voli sono quasi sempre puntuali ed il personale è gentile. Gli spazi tra i passeggeri, anche in Economy, sono sufficienti per stare abbastanza comodi pure in un viaggio lungo
5 / 5
Es súper agradable viajar con ellos tienen un servicio excelente todos muy atentos me encanta que tienen servicio de televisión puedes ver noticias películas lo que quieras muy puntuales en la hora de abordar y volar.