Have you visited Costa Rica ?! Where is it more interesting - on the coast of the Pacific Ocean or the Atlantic Ocean ?! Costa Rica is on my wishlist! Delta Airlines
Anaheim, CA - il y a 7 mois

8 answers

You should definitely go to Costa Rica! It is beautiful. I’d recommend moving around while you are there cause staying in one city.
il y a 9 jours
It’s amazing!
il y a 6 mois
I went in 95 , only the Pacific Coast , it was all pretty amazing! Me and my boyfriend had a surfing package that allowed us to visit many locations. Although I did not surf I enjoyed the beautiful beaches, horseback riding , seeing the iguanas and sloths! Some of the places we stayed were quite rustic and didn’t have hot water but we knew that before we went. I think whichever side you choose you will enjoy it. Especially if you like nature!
No but I would love too. I've been to Florida and Vancouver
I haven’t visited but would love to. Autograph Collection Hotels
il y a 7 mois
We went in 2018 and flew Delta into Liberia and stayed on the west coast side. Loved it. We did go inland to go zip lining in the rain forest and it was noticably cooler but still nice. Long flight from Michigan.
il y a 7 mois
I flew delta to coasta rica from Orlando for 30 dollars it was nice and they where kind and a comfortable flight. I went to Manuel Antonio love it.
il y a 7 mois
I hear its amazing. Mine is Alaska.