Do you usually sleep during the flight, especially if the flight is long ?! Unfortunately, I cannot sleep on the plane, even if the flight lasts 12 hours. Do you have any life hacks to fall asleep on the plane? Delta Airlines
Anaheim, CA - il y a 7 mois

20 answers

If i'm against the window I lean against that to sleep...but I'm also tall so I prefer the aisle so I can have one of my legs stretch along the aisle
il y a 18 heures
NyQuil
il y a 12 jours
I usually try to sleep on a plane. Try bringing an eye mask to black out light and headphones to block noise.
il y a 12 jours
My trick is Xanax and a cocktail....
il y a 18 jours
Melatonin & Wine for those super looong flights 😅 Nature Made Melatonin 10 mg Gummies
il y a un mois
Guilty 🥰
il y a un mois
I can’t sleep on the plane either unless I purchase a shot of rum or order a small bottle of wine.
il y a 5 mois
I always sit on the windows, I like to see the sky and the clouds, but I usually works a lot and if I am very tired y wear my AirPods, listen to music and I fall asleep.
il y a 6 mois
On long flights, I usually try and watch two movies and they make me sleepy but I can fall asleep anywhere so maybe just try and watch something boring on the screen and that could help?!
il y a 7 mois
I usually have a drink or two beforehand. Also those neck pillows help a lot. Headphones too!
il y a 7 mois