Top Questions See all 843 Q&A
- "Delta flights are always easy to find an have many flights available an at great rates the customer service from all employees is the best." in 71 reviews
- "i don't like delta airlines much, the flight attendants can use some social training to be able to attend to All kinds of passengers of different ethnicities, religions and race without coming off as condescending and rude." in 49 reviews
- "While things like weather are completely out of an airline's control, they are in control of some other things, and I believe that Delta does a pretty good job taking care of issues that arise that affect travel." in 16 reviews
- "I've never had an egregiously bad experience with Delta (only one delayed flight), but it's never been spectacularly good either." in 14 reviews
- "For international flights, I have experienced some disappointing service from a couple flight attendants, but overall, the service is great and reliable." in 12 reviews
One of the best reasons to fly Delta is when you are capable of gaining Medallion status. I have to admit that this airline is most worth it as a Medallion member and Skymiles cardholder because the perks are unbeatable. Because of both of those, my family continuously flies Delta.
My biggest complaint with Delta has to be that their international partners are not very strong or diverse. AirFrance has never been a pleasant experience for me, and I almost always end up on one of their flights, and I hate it! The second biggest complaint is that customer service is very inconsistent. They have given me a hard time numerous times, and I have spent over an hour on the phone with them multiple times as well.
I did have a trouble booking my trip. Their website wasn't working properly, so I had to call them to book the trip. There was not a wait time for the call, and the agent was nice. However, I did not get a confirmation email after I purchase the tickets like she said. I had to go to their website to find my trip information using the confirmation number she told me (good thing I wrote it down). There were some overbookings both ways. They did offer people $100-500 to change their schedules, no one was thrown off the planes.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos