Delta Airlines

10%

2 star

1 star

5 / 5
The only flight I will only ever take. Delta is the way to go. They may be a bit more expensive but they get the job done right the first time. They have great options for movies, great in-flight options and upgrades. They handle your baggage well. And the flight attendants are amazing. I have flown many times and always feel safe with them especially alone as a women.
5 / 5
Hands down best airline out there for service, comfort and in-flight entertainment. I’ve also had great luck with my Delta flights being on time. I recently flew another airline because they had a direct flight. Both my inbound and outbound flight were delayed significantly. I should have flown Delta, because even with the layover it would have been quicker!
5 / 5
Amazing customer service. I travel a lot and Delta is in a different league and easily the best American airline currently. Always book delta whenever possible. They are flexible with your plans doesn’t charge change fees for main cabin and always responsive. The aircraft are clean with upto date entertainment and comfortable seats. Love you guys