Delsym Nighttime Hot Drink Cough + Cold Sachets, Honey Lemon, 8 ea uploaded by Beverly R.Delsym Nighttime Hot Drink Cough + Cold Sachets, Honey Lemon, 8 ea uploaded by Beverly R.

BY DELSYM

Relieves Headache, Cough, Sore Throat For nasal sinus congestion. Temporarily reduces fever. Max strength* 3 For ages 12+ 6 Dose every 4 hours see more...

Beverly R.
Fairmount, IN
I love this night time cold+ cold tea. Its for 12 years and older! But it takes away fever ,headaches,cough,sore throat and much more! The flavor is good (Honey Lemon flavor). You can find at most stores and very affordable! This is a must have at my house because it also helps you get a good night's rest with a bad cold. I am very sensitive to most sleep ade's adesand I have no problem with it .If you have a bad cold I recommend this for at night!
Jessica D.
Hailey , ID
I tried this last time I have a cold and let me tell you that the flavor of the tea just is not what I was expecting it to medicines I would rather take a tablet than have something hot to drink