BY DELSYM

Temporarily controls cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation and relieves nasal congestion as may occur with a cold. Temporarily relieves the following symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies: Sneezing, runny nose, itch/watery eyes, and itchy nose/throat. . see more...

• This is like a game changer! Does it really work and help you sle...1 Answers
Jessica R.
albany, GA
I used this delsym cough and cold product last week, when I was sick with Strep throat. It helped me sleep and it also helped with my cough, sore throat, and my runny nose. I highly recommend it.
chelsea k.
Lexington, KY
When the weather changes i typically get hit with a big cold. this stuff is like majgic in a bottle and helps me sleep through the night
Shayla R.
Beaver Falls, PA
This stuff is great! When I have a cold and I am having a hard time sleeping this knock out the coughing and me out for some nice rest!
Trinity H.
I've used this medicine since I was little. I got a really bad cold and this was the only medicine that would let me sleep. Since then I haven't used any other night time cough medicine.
Genesis P.
He usado este medicamento desde que era pequeño. Tengo un resfriado muy fuerte y esta fue la única medicina que me dejó dormir. Desde entonces no he usado ninguna otra medicina de la tos del tiempo de la noche.
Chelsea S.
This stuff really helps me sleep when I have a cold. I'd be completely miserable and have sleepless nights while I'm sick if I didn't have this.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Wellness Guru Expert
This is like a game changer! Does it really work and help you sleep?!