Delsym Extended Release Suspension Cough Grape uploaded by Lissette R.Delsym Extended Release Suspension Cough Grape uploaded by Lissette R.

BY DELSYM

Delsym® Extended Release Suspension Cough Grape Day or Night.
Satisfaction guarantee.
Cough relief or your money back.*
Dextromethorphan polistirex extended-release suspension (cough suppressant).
12 hour cough relief.
Alcohol-free.
Grape flavored liquid. see more...

McKenna C.
Only stuff I’ll use when I get sick or just have a really bad cold. Helps me break through my nose again when I’m sick. I don’t like any of the other flavors. Good price. Recommend to everyone.
Erika T.
Lewis Center, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This cough syrup saves me whenever I have bronchitis. I have learned to take an expectorant during the day, but it is critical to take a suppressant at night.

If I don't take a suppressant before bed I will be up all night coughing. At least I can get a good nights sleep when I take this. Also, the grape flavor is easy to swallow and does not leave a lingering taste in your mouth.

It is important though to try and not take this during the day if you have a bad cough. It is actually healthy to cough up the mucus. This really helps at night so you can sleep but it is healthy to be coughing it up during the day.
Resh L.
Norcross, GA
If you have a dry cough or a hacking cough or smokers cough any cough this is for you. It calms your coughing and you feel better and breathe better but get the cough looked at. It is pricey but it works so it's worth it. Great for winter time especially.
Jasmine P.
St Petersburg, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This cold medicine is very helpful. Not only is it effective, but the flavor makes it much easier to take. You can almost always find a coupon for it or find it on sale at Target.
Ashley G.
Floral Park, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
It's expensive but it's so worth it!! I had a cold with a cough that was keeping me up and making it really hard for me to get to sleep at night. This stuff really helped me
Taryn  R.
Gardner, KS
This one of the best cough suppressants you can buy without needing a prescription or having to swallow pills. The flavor is decent and it goes down smoothly while soothing the throat.
Lauren L.
I purchased this after coming down with a sinus infection. It was pleasant to take (tastes good) and seemed to really do the trick.
caina w.
Phoenix, AZ
It takes my cough away through the WHOLE night and I sleep so well. It didn't disappoint and the flavor is super easy to swallow.
Raven M.
This stuff taste awesome and does the job. Soothes throat and lessens coughing, always repurchase.
Brandy M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This cough medicine works great for my daughter. I also like the fact that it lasts for 12 hours.
Ili A.
Can I give it to my child she is 10 yrs old?