BY DELSYM

Alcohol-Free For Children And Adults Contains No Fever Reducer Or Pain Reliever see more...

Buy on Kmart
Elyssa F.
Natchitoches, LA
Wellness Guru Expert
This is the best cough medicine ever! It's all natural. It comes in different flavors... Grape and orange. I use this for my child as well as myself. It is a bit pricey, but totally worth it. It's best to take it at night, you will sleep the whole night through without a cough.
Sara J.
Marana, AZ
This stuff does not work AT ALL! It didn't lessen my cough at all. And at $15 for a small bottle you'd think it would do SOMETHING! I work in an urgent care and the doctors recommend this when prescription cough medicine is not covered by insurance- I will no longer be recommending this to my patients.
ALLISON W.
Bradenton, FL
Great product for kids. This always seems to do the trick when my boys get a cough that won't stop. It is an expectorant and works much better that the other leading brand. Pharmacists always agree and so far another product hasn't come along that works any better. Even prescription strength!
PEGGY M.
greenville, TX
I have used this several times and it does work pretty good. Found it really helped the most at night when trying to sleep. Will quiet your cough so you can rest. It also has a pretty good taste!
Ashanti M.
Flower Mound, TX
I love products that actually do what they advertise and this is one of them. It helps to suppress cough and create productive coughs. This product may be pricey when compared to others but it does what it is supposed to do.
Joann  B.
Riverview, MI
This is the only thing that works when I have a bad cough. I've tried just about everything and this is the only way I've been able to stop coughing long enough to get some sleep.
Christine D.
Jacksonville, FL
Great to get rid of that caught that just wondering the go away and kids do not mind the taste either!
Kristin M.
Nesbit, MS
Awesome for when you have a bad cough! I will say though that I am not a fan of the taste. It's quite gross to me but if you love the flavor of orange, this one is for you!
Brittany F.
Millwood, KY
I don't care for this cough syrup. My six year old daughter doesn't like it, and I've tasted it and it tastes disgusting and when I used to give it to her it didn't ever seem to work. Also pricey for a small bottle.