BY DELSYM

Grape-Flavored Alcohol-Free Contains No Fever Reducer Or Pain Reliever Dosing Cup Included see more...

Buy on Kmart
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love this stuff, it's always dependable. When I have allergies I get that dry, tickling cough in the back of my throat and this stuff helps my cough stay away for 12 straight hours without drowsiness.
Kristen P.
Norfolk, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This is the only cough medicine (plus the orange flavor) that I will take. It has a bit of a gritty texture (not in a bad way), tastes great, and works quickly. It may be on the more expensive side for a cough syrup, but it's worth to not have a horrible taste in your mouth
Talia A.
I began using this 3 days ago and it's great. It doesn't get rid of the cough completely but it will most definitely calm it down. The taste is ok, not the best but tolerable. The texture is really thick and feels funny. I would buy again.
Candice N.
Best cough suppressant ever! I had recently been sick with a sore throat and horrible cough, I couldn't sleep at night so I tried this product and it was amazing. I would highly recommend it!
Maria A.
New London, OH
Although I hate the taste of this cough medicine, it does work really well. It does help to suppress a cough. This cough medicine does make me tired.
Amber L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have used this medicine, when I get sick, ever since I was a child. It is the only medicine I have found that tastes ok and helps stop my coughing.
Kayla B.
Pittsburgh, PA
This tastes gross but it's the best cough medicine I've tried. Every time I've been sick and taken this it cleared up my symptoms with ease.