BY DELORE FOR NAILS

DeLore precious oils condition your nail bed, that s the secret to protect nails from splitting, breaking, and peeling. Dries wet nail polish in minutes. Gives high luster finish. Helps develop a strong nail. Softens and eliminates cuticles. Hand Lubricant DeLore is a Nail Conditioner.  It will solve most nail problems.  A complete home nail care center all-in-one bottle. aiibeauty.com. . see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Katelynn G.
Katelynn G.
Frankfort, IN
I'm not one to go to the nail salon every week. I personally do my own nails and have a whole wall of nail polish i use spice racks for nail polish holders. Out of all my nail polish this product is perfect for harding you'r nails. my nails are rather thin and break easy and after using this product my nails are healthier than ever!
Olivia T.
Olivia T.
Rockford , IL
Amazing stuff works really good! good for just a clear coat or over nail polish! and its organic so all good! would recommend to everyone
kate g.
kate g.
This is great if your nails aren't healthy. Also, it helps a lot with preventing chipping of nails or nail polish
haley r.
haley r.
Euless, TX
I love organic products. so much and organic nail polish is the best 《♡》
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Windsor Locks, CT
I have naturally thin nails and after a gel manicure forget it! This stuff is amazing as a hardener! Love it!
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Valley, NS
No matter what I tried my nails are so thin and bend or break easily. This is nice before polish or by its self as a protective hardening clear shine